I am not slick

Magnolia:

OK so like the fact we will be recording our debut album in Abbey Road Studios is like.... kind of insane. Not even kind of. Totally insane.

We climbed out of Rowen's VW, and I felt like I was in a dream world. I was in London about to enter abbey road studios to record the album of my dreams, surrounded by amazingly talented people and a boy who I was in love with AND looked as damn good as Rowen. Impossible.

Then I remember I have less than 48 hours to record an entire album.

The little troupe of us headed inside the building, trying to escape the cold that was nipping our ears and noses.

As soon as we stepped inside, we were ushered down the hall. But before I could follow the rest of everyone, Rowen's hand pulled me back.

"What?" I said blinking up at him.

Before I could even register what was happening, he dropped his head and placed a kiss on the tip of my nose.

A heat spread across my face starkly contrasting the freezing feeling I had just moments before.

"It looked cold," He said quietly with a shrug but a mischievous twinkle in his eye.

I couldn't help but mirror the look and step up on my tip toes and place a not-so-chaste kiss on his ever so perfect lips.

I mimicked his shrug and smile and I said, "You looked cold."

I could see he had a bit of a blush on his tan skin, and he turned his head away and coughed as if to disguise it.

"Well that certainly warmed me up," He grumbled as I reached out and grabbed his hand, dragging him behind me as I walked quickly trying to catch up with the rest of the band.

I may be many things, but I was not slick. And I could tell the entire band knew exactly what had just transpired between the two of us, but decided not to say anything. And for that, I am grateful.

"Alright- what's the plan?" Caspian said, rubbing his hands together.

Rowen leaned against the doorway, looking no longer like the cute boy who kissed me, but a mysterious calculating man. Both were very hot.

"I think we should do it like the old days- maybe one or two takes and that's it. I don't wanna do any layering or multi tracking," He commented, his green eyes seemed to glow in the lighting of the room, making my stomach do all sorts of flip flops.

"I think we should use the instruments we have on hand- I don't think it'll be too big of a deal and Rowen's idea will save us a lot of time," Matteo added, mimicking the dominance and assertion that the other boys were emulating.

"We have gone over all the songs- I think we should get them all done today. Finish the record up tomorrow with all the details like band name and album name and organization," Laurent added, running a hand through his young leo styled hair. His white collared shirt seems effortless and unkempt but fashionable at the same time.

"Alrighty," I said, clapping my hands together, "Sounds like a plan- lets get on it."

***

About 4 hours later, we had recorded all 12 fucking songs. 12. Fucking. Songs.

And don't get me wrong- playing my songs I had written with the boys may have been the highlight of my life, but I was exhausted. My fingers were blistered in every direction. I was also starving to death.

I laid on the floor, with my head in the lap of Rowen, as everyone, even India and Ivy (who named themselves the official groupies/roadies of the band) listened to the songs play through.

We had listened to them all over and over, talking about how to fix it or whatever, but I was so worn out, I couldn't even concentrate on the song as I faded in and out of consciousness, my eyes finally fluttering closed.

Ya know that stage of exhaustion where you aren't technically asleep but you can't walk and you seem drunk and disoriented? I was about there. I laid with eyes closed as Rowen gently stroked my hair.

"I think it's time I get this one to bed," Rowen said finally, his gruff and masculine voice having some sort of soft edge to it.

He stood up, helping me to my feet only for a moment before picking me up bridal style, and pulling me into the comfort of his chest.

"Where are we going?" I asked in a voice that was barely coherent.

"I have a hotel room for the two of us until we finish the album and have to go back to westwood," His voice was soft, rhythmic and comforting as he spoke to me.

I could feel us get into a taxi, and I sat down next to him, my head comfortably leaning onto his shoulder.

"I.." I could hear nervousness in his voice, and my tired ears perked up, "I have a room for just the two of us. I hope that's ok- If not I can totally get you our own room-" He began to ramble so I cut him off

"No, I wanna be with you," I yawned while snuggling closer against his chest in the seat of the taxi.

I could see the lights of the city flash bay against the darkness, and it took a moment for me to realize what I had just agreed to.

I was going to be sleeping with Rowen. I WAS GOING TO BE SLEEPING WITH ROWEN.

I had never done anything remotely like that with him- we had hooked up in his car, but we handed gone farther than groping and shirts off and kissing, and maybe one time I fell asleep on top of him but this would be two nights of just me and him in a room.

And for some reason, the very thought sent a thousand butterflies to my stomach. 

Hiiiii updated this took longer than I would have wanted, but I got it done. I think this scene is just so cute with Magnolia and Rowen... what do you think?

OK also.... this book is almost 60 pages in and its not gotten graphic or anything, but what level of detail would we want if I wrote a smexy scene and how far do you think Rowen and Magnolia go? I need your opinon!!!!!!!

COMMENT! VOTE! I LOVE YOU