Chapter 2

Ooh it  was  the school 's badboy, the  drug  dealer. Colin. Colin Rhode. I  remembered that  i didn't reply him so i immediately  said"hi". He  was  not  supprised  by  my  reaction.

"Are you ok?" He said  somehow laughing

"Yeah i'm okk" i nodded  like 3 times then  he  laughed. For God's sake the  professor Mr spencer enterd  the  class then  we  started  studying.

As  usual  history was  bored  but  i tried to be attentive as  good  student. But suddenly i wasn't comfortable cause i was  feeling  a  gaze  from  Colin. Then i  decided  to  turn  and  scold  him  .

"Please can you stop staring, you're making me uncomfortable " I said  seriously facing  him.

"Hahahh sure " he  replied  laughing  which  was  making me more nervous.

"Yeah sure " i replied . But  we  noticed that  all  the class  attention was  at  us.

"Hi! Mr Rhode and  Mrs Ryder if you  wanna  date  pleasa don't  date in  my  class. Right!?"

Some  students were laughing  my  eyes  were again  widened  like the  ones of the cat waiting for milk.

Thanks  God Colin  nodded a "yh" to Mr spencer then  the  course continued and again i can fell a little  gaze  from colin  but  nothing  i can  do  except praying for the course to end. 

Finally  God held my  prayers and  and  i got  out  of the  class ignoring the  voice of  colin.

~ After school ~

I went  out  of  school  with  my  best  friends but  michou  was  asking  me  many questions like i've  killed  someone.

"So in  history  what kind of games  you  and  colin the  school's bad boy were playing, hmm?" Michou said standing  to  look me  well  in the  face.

"Aaah what's that?" Illa  said  also  looking  at  me  again my  eyes  were  widened .

Ooh geez  what  kind  of this fucking day ??

"Ooky  let  me  explain " i  said in  defence  cause  their  eyes  were  killing  me softly.

"Uhh  then  go  on"

I told  them the whole story. they  were  all laughing, here  i  was  hating  them .

And for  God's  sake they  stopped  laughing.

"Anyways  don't  do  stupid things  he is  a  school's bad boy a  drug dealer and you  know  that  you're a  good  girl whose  father  is  an  FBI agent so  please  pay  attention .right " michou said  seriously

"Yeah  i can't  do  any  stupid  things  you  know  girls " i  said 

"Ooky " they  said and  we  exchanged  goodbye kisses  then  i took my  phone and  went  to  my  car playing  bubble  breaker  i really  like  this game .

Suddenly when  i  was  near my  car i fall on someone's hard  chest .

Ooh  damn it!  who 's  this ??

******

Hope you're enjoying the  story . And i'll  update other  chapters as  soon  as  possible.

So please vote, comment and  share to  others

×××laura×××