Chapter 4

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*

"Ooh shit, shut the fuck up." Suddenly  i threw the  disgusting alarm on the  floor. It  was  so  annoying. I quickly opened  my  eyes  today  i don't wanna  mom  shout  at  me  like yesterday. And  also  i  think  this  day  is  gonna  be  cool  somehow.

Realising  all that  i  jumped  out  of bed  and  run  to  the  bathroom. As usual after 10  minutes  i was out checking my  closet. I went to the  window  to see  how  is the  day  and  it  was  somehow  sunny. So i decided to wear a cute black barbie dress with white pokka-dots on it  and i put  on  my  black combat  boots. I decided on a  new  style . Guess what ???

Today  i'm gonna  use  my  sun  glasses  as  head band then i  applied  my  usual  makeup lip gloss and a little  mascara. Then i collected  some  books  and  run downstairs. I decided  to  take  a  cup of coffee. I hope  my  day  is  gonna  be  soooo  cool  as  i  think .

Ooh  and  about  my  parents they 're  all gone  for  work that's  why  they are gonna  be  a  maid  to stay  home  . I got out of  the  door and  drive  off to school. As usual i parked my  friends were waiting for me. Then morning kisses then we  enter the  school.

I was suprised to find colin on  my  locker. Michou immediately turned to me what kind  of  date  are  you on guys? . Then the  stubborn  illa  said aah  tell us .

"Geez....  m,..e  too  i  don't know  what's that ." I  replied  in  a  shakey  voice.

"Kay  then  go  and  take  your  books  remember we'll go  in music  room in the  first period." The psycho  illa  told  me  that  as  i  headed  to  my locker.

"Ooh.....  he....y." i  said  rolling  my  eyes  i  was  thinking  to  wear  my sunglasses to avoid his glares.

Colin' s pov

Aaa  sure the  reason i'm on  her  locker is ...

First let me intorduce my self my name  is  Colin Rhode also known as the school's  bad boy  my  story  is  long it's not easy to say it . But in summary i have 1 little  sister Kity Rhode, my mom Katty Rhode and about  my  dad he is  dead his  name  was  Frank Rhode. And i have 3 gagnz ( i mean best friends). Benny he's a playboy  more  than all us . He have  a girl to  use  every week you  also you  understand. And again there is Ewan he is  the  comedian of the group. And danny ( dan) he's also  a player . What  i  can say we're all in a basketball school team.

Yeaahh  the  reason  is  that  i  miss  her  pretty  face , he pretty  purple  eyes  looking  in  my  blue  eyes.

Ooh fuck the  shit  i'm i falling  for  this  girl  nooooo never  even think  about  she  can't accept.

"Ooh .... he....y." she  said  rolling her  eyes which  was  making  me  laugh .

"Hahahh hey, how  are  you doing  girl?" I said  laughing

"I'm fin,..e , i'm cool and  what are you  doing on my locker." She  said shyly

"Hahahh  kay right, i'm here to  see that  pretty  face of yours and  bye cya next" i said  and  went  avoiding her comments . As  i  was  on may way i  heard her  say "wh...a..ttt the  hel..l."

I went  to  my  locker  to  take  some  books. my first class was music . Today we've the performance where  every  one have sing  i  wish nora  is  gonna  be  there so i can  here  the  angels  voice.