Chapter 6

Happy reading ❤

**********
As we're  heading to  the  parking  they were  few students  left in  the  school. I already  know  where  she  park so i asked  her  for  the  keys.

"Hey, your keys  please!." I told  her  not  totally serious hh. She handed me  the  keys  and  we  entered  the  car.

The drive was silent  and  it was very annoying so i decided to  break the silent by asking her some silly questions.

"Humm, are  your  parents  home or any one else?" I asked  her as i turned on the radio.

"I guess they aren't  but  mom told me  that  after school they'll be a new maid." She explained quite serious.

Fu*k i'm just being an  idiot  here. From now  i've to come  back  to my normal behaviours. I am the badboy i don't have to be  shy.

Finally  after  like 2 songs  we parked and i helped her out  to the door i opened  then  we  enter .

We were greeted by a young lady  but  not  too young she seems  to be an italian

Nora's pov

As we entered we were greeted  by an italian lady i think  she is  the  new  maid.

"Hi, miss Ryder my name is Cassandra licky Ivanov i am an italian but  call me  cassie." She  said  smiling. Ooh  gosh  she is really  adorable .

"Hi cassie nice to meet you can call me nora here there is  my friend colin." I said forcing a smile  cause i was really in pain.

"Nice to meet you too, if  you want  anything please tell  me  i'll be  there." Cassie  said in a calm voice.

"Yeah no worry i've got  a shock while  doing sports" i said as colin helped me go upstairs to my room.

~ In my room ~

As we entered colin helped me sit on my bed and  he  stands staring at me .

"Ughh, have  you finished checkin' on me?" I said  calmly.

"Hhh  what the  hell, hhhh of course i'm at the  end the  head is remaining" he said  laughing  more than i thought. This  boy is like ....... geez he  can also  make you even laugh  when  you're crying.

"Hhh  sure , then me too it's my turn" i said laughing and  started  checking  on him too.

My eyes  started rolling around  his  body  like  1/2 minute  every thing i realised is his hotness and 6 packs . Gosh i'm really  crazy hhh

"Okkay tired of  being checked i want to sit." He said raising his hands in surrender as he came to sit beside me.

"Hhh  kay, i've  finished.any way wanna watch a movie ?" I said  not  sure  if  he will accept it  cause  i don't even know if he likes movies .

"Sure, yeah let's watch a movie that could be great for you right ? " he said looking in my eyes which was making me blush.

I checked my laptop and i asked  him to choose . Ahhh  he  choosed  guns akimbo then we started watching.

Colin's pov

I was really surprised when she first called me  her  friend, but more suprised when she asked to watch a movie but nothing unusual to me girls are always like this to me .

I can't deny it, watchin' a movie  with this pretty good girl. This a chance to be  close to her, it's my time.

We started watching guns akimbo my fav movie. As we were all concerned on the movie, her phone beeped.

She talked not  for a long and she told me that it's her mom she was telling her that there not gonna  be  home today .

We continued watching like  at the  half of the  movie  she was a sleep on my lap. I close the laptop and put her in the bed . After all that it was 22'40 i've to go home and also my businesses. So i went downstairs and  i saw the  italian lady, cassie  and  i told her bye  then i went out.