Chapter 8

Happy reading ❤

*******
Colin's pov

Wooww!!! Again i'm with nora thanks God i still  have  time  with her. I was really happy for  this  pairsss. Mrs emma went out as the whole class stood up also gettin'out.  I can't wait for  the sleep over at 18'00 ooouhhh.

Nora's pov

After school i headed home and started preparing myself cause all girls are gonna come to my house. But before doin' anything i just missed my parents so i decided to call dad.

               On phone
*ding ding* *ding ding* *ding di....

Dad: hello my adorable  nora, how're you doin' sweety?

Me: i'm fine just i miss you moree dad.

Dad: me too baby girl, i'll be home sunday i'll see you.

Me: kay dad see you sunday, i'm going on a sleep over with michou and other friends i'll be home tomorrow evening.

Dad: no worry sweety, but be aware of boys right? i'll see you let me just text your mom she'll also be home sunday.

Me: yep, thanks dad . 

After talkin' with dad i immediately went to the bathroom and take a 10 minute shower and i started packin' some stuffs to wear . As i was closin'  the bag i heard the  car's shoutin' under my window then i immediately run downstairs.

"Hey guyz, welcome !!" I said with a welcoming smile showing the way to the living room

"Oooh thanks." They all said

"Hope you've finished doing all your  stuff!?" Michou asked as we were heading to my room to take the bags.

Yep, you arrived on time i've already finished.we continue workin' to my room in a dead silence till michou spoke.

Uhh...... i've a question? She said really concerned.

Which one? I replied as we entered my room.

What about you and colin? Are you a thing... or?

What??? Juss' friends bitch, i don't love him.but i have a tiny crush on him.

"Ooky i've heard rumors that you're a couple, so that's why i was askin'. anyway let's go others are waitin' for us. " she said already opening the door then we went down stairs where  others were.

"This sleepover is gonna be good as i see , aa here is a new girl she studies to the neighborhood  high-school she's lidy " illa presented as we were heading down stairs and we held a knock it was the boys who were coming. They opened for them and started chattin' as they were also waitin' for us.

When we arrived the living room the boys  were talking about school's stuff bra bra bra.......by the time  they saw us they just said that we've to go..

"Ooh ladies  let's go" ben said kissin' her slut... sorry her new girlfriend.. lidy.we headed to the door then i closed.

Fuck off i don't fell like driving and  i'm pretty  sure that michou now is with nick and illa is also gonna chill with dan and ben now and  the left is col.... fuckk!!!

"Illaa where are my keys ?" I said lookin' her with dan and ben

"Aaa.... in your room....sorry i've forgot to bring them but you can go with colin don't waste time goin' upstairs again ." she told me gettin' out with ben and dan.

What the hell goin' with colin???? But no matter.

"That's nothin' girl you can go with colin in the same car, that's could be even more good ." nick supported illa idea as everyone said that i've to with colin and he was there infront of the door waitin' for the decision.

"Oookkay, no worry guys, i'm comin' colin" i said as inheaded to the kitchen to drink some water then i came back as we left couple by couple.

********
Hello again hope you're still enjoying the story any problem or idea please tell me. And please continue:
                voting(☆)
                Sharing n'
                Commenting

×××laura×××