love?

To his kitchen table, gulf had his head to his hand, looking to the wall, not seeing anything, swirling his finger around the top of his coffee cup lost in deep thought.
How....... Am I...... In love with my boss? How is this possible? Why him? Why not with the others? What is different with him?
I remember my first boyfriend, he tried so hard to get me to fall in love, but I was aloof to it. Thought giving him my virginity would have helped, also wanted my friends to stop teasing me, but they were too happy, nothing ever bad happened to them till I broke up.
Gulf furrowed his eye brows.
They..... Went that too broken up about it though...... They cried with the break up but we're dating a week after that and we went out for 6 months, that so far has been my longest. My two others, only seemed to want me for one thing.
I give it to them has much has they wanted expect my mouth, only mew has gotten that but why? Is it really because I'm afriad they'll take advantage?
I..... Remember high school......
Gulf shivered.
Had to learn quick or...... Those boys would have taken advantage of me.
Gulf then looked to his cup to take a deep breath.
Don't think of them, try to stay in topic.
Why do I love Mr. Mujo? How did this happen? Thought I couldn't?
It is..... Because he's the first person I've gone after that is scared, lonely, depressed has I was?
Gulf chewed has his inner cheek.
Why do I love you Mr. Mujo, this doesn't make any sense to me.
This whole situation is a bad one that will end up getting either one of our hearts broken or both. He is still married gulf, can you wait the 13 years? Then what? What do you really think will happen? He'll Marry you? You can't give him children, even if he has one, he is a recovering straight guy, they usually always want kids.
Gulfs face started to fall and his heart started to sink.
Bringing a hand up, he clutched his tan Polo shirt over his heart, it felt like it was breaking.
Is..... This what loves does to you..... Makes you this..... Sad?
Tears started to well up in his eyes.
This...... Is a mistake.....I shouldn't have fallen in love with him and he shouldn't have fallen in love with me..... This is not going to end well at all......I..... Don't want to get my heart broken....... Again.....I don't want..... Anything to happen to mr. Mujo.....I don't want him to lose his company or son  because of me....... All this.... Is my fault.....
Turning his head, he heard knocking.
Getting up, he signed to wipe the tears that started to come down.
Going to the door he opened it to widen his eyes.
Mew came right in and wrapped his arms around his body and tightly.
Gulf kept his arms to the sides to then place them around his back to hold then to rub.
"Mew...... What's going on? Why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be...."
"Gulf please...... Don't mention that..... harpy..... Can you just..... Hold me.... Please...."
Gulf brought a hand up to stroke his head.
"Let me close the door, then let me take care of you mew."
Mew nodded to lean back, to go to the side, to hold Gulfs hand.
He stepped forward to close and locked the door, to then go in front of mew, to drag him to the bedroom.
Unknown to the pair, hoa followed mew, seeing his car she parked to the other side of the street, to get out to look around.
There were 4 apartment complexes.
Her eyes narrowed.
So...... Your cheating on me with someone in one of these places....... Just you wait mew mujo..... I'm going to find out who this woman is......till then..... You'rll be seeing a lot more of me.....
Getting back in, hoa drove to a bar to plot leaving pico with her parents.
To the bed, gulf had mew to his body, stroking his head, looking down at him, calming and comforting.
"Mew..... Can you tell me..... What happened?"
Mew signed to move his head to his chest.
"Hoa...... Is nothing but a hoe. I don't know why, but all she wants from me is my money and...."
Mew made a disgusted noise.
Gulf leaned his head against the wall to look dazed.
"Maybe...... Well.... If she is trying..... You should...."
Mew tensed to look up with narrowed and furrowed eyes.
"Gulf!"
He gulped to peer his eyes down.
"I...... Love..... You! Not that bitch! If I didn't I wouldn't have come here, I would have...... With her but gulf harmia I am in love with you. Do...... You not truly love me?"
Mews face fell, tears started to well up.
Gulf demeanor softened, to place his hands to his head to pull it back to his chest.
"Shhhh......mew.....shhhh......I do love you..... Just.... She is your wife......if she is trying...."
Mew scoffed.
"Gulf, rather she is or not, it's too late, you have my heart and the fact remains that whore opened her legs to another while we were married. I feel nothing for her. I..... Should just divorce her now and pico and I should move in here with you...... Well..... We Would have to get a two bedroom."
Gulfs eyes opened wide.
"Mew..... You know that....."
Mew signed to bring a hand up to gather Gulfs to place it to his face to eye.
"I know.......I...... Know......."
"It's just.....13 years.... Almost 12..... Your sons birthday is around the corner."
Mew made a groan.
"12 years of hell, with only bits of heaven, and I only get that when I'm with you and my son."
Gulf smiled.
"Just...... Stay away from her...... You know if you divorce her now, and she finds out about us..... You may lose everything.... Even pico....I..... Told you.....I am not important..... He is and your company.....I..... Do love the thought of you moving in..... Both of you...."
Mew smiled wide to place Gulfs hand to his lips to kiss.
"Mmm.....you have no idea what your missing without me really moving in...... Morning breakfasts......Pico's smiling face every day....... Working together....... Playing with pico...... Going to parks......"
Gulf cooed has mew started to lick his fingers.
"Mmm..... Making love in every room, while pico is at school or his grandparents......"
Gulf Closed his eyes, imagining, a 2 bedroom apartment, nothing too extravagant, them both cooking, cleaning, being together, playing with pico, helping him with his homework, maybe one day wearing a ring and maybe being called gulf mujo.
Gulfs whole body shuttered.
Taking his hand away, mew looked up for gulf to wrap his arms around.
"Oh god mew, mmm...... Take me."
Gulf placed his lips to mews, they kissed in heated passion.
Has they made beautiful love, They both were unaware of hoa plotting in the bar, her plans were to stick to mew like glue.