this is too....... incredible to keep making excuses

"nnnn....." Gulf moaned.
Mew was on top of him, chest to his back, thrusting quickly, about to cum.
With his head to the side, gulf breathed heavily, his mind was swimming.
Gripping the bed sheets to the sides of his head, Gulfs eyes started to dart.
I..... Can..... Tell he is about too..... But I'm..... Not..... Maybe it was all a fluke?
With his head to the other side, mew squeezed his eyes about to fill the condom in gulfs cavity.
"Mmmm......"
Just...... Let me....... Cum first..... Then..... It's your turn..... Not fair I'm the only one who...
With his hands to the side of his body, mew squeezed them tight, he started to thrust even faster.
"Aaaaah, Mr. Mujo.......mmmmm!"
Mew lightly chuckled.
"So.....mmm..... Formal..... Can't......"
Gulf Closed his eyes.
Know you..... Can't.... But don't think......aah.... Wait..... Wait...
Gulf turned his head to place it into the bed, to moan heavily.
This...... Can't be..... Real..... I'm about too.....mr.mujo..... Don't be done.... Yet......
Mew then lifted his head up, to moan heavily, filling the condom.
Gulf made a face.
Damn it..... Almost.....
"Aaaaaaah!"
Has mew took himself out, gulf came.
To his back, the two breathed heavily, to start to take calming breathes. Mew took off the condom to throw it to the trash, sitting up, mew leaned over to gather his phone from his back pocket.
Gulf turned his head, to look to the wall in surprise.
How...... Does this keep happening? Damn it! I..... Need to tell him..... We can't do this anymore. I need to quit.
With his phone to his ear,
"Pico. I know I know, daddy will be home tomorrow. Are you having fun with your grandparents? Drawing me pictures?"
Gulfs eyes softened.
"Good. I need them. I miss you too. Don't be sad. Be a big boy for daddy."
Gulfs eyes darted.
Damn you Mr. Mujo, you are so..... Sweet. Such a loving dad. Mmm.....I think i am starting to really like you.
Gulf brought up a hand to his mouth to make a face.
"Can't wait to see you tomorrow. I love you. Remember to finish your homework. Bye."
Mew took the phone down to smile.
"Mmm, it's 3. We need to get ready to go back. Do you have all your materials?"
Gulf nodded.
Mew turned to eye him.
"Sure?"
"Yes sir."
"Well, I'm sorry, but I need to go back to my room to get mine. See you back in the board room?"
Gulf nodded.
Mew nodded to get up, to go to the ground to get his clothes, dressed then left.
Gulf turned to his back, to look to the ceiling.
What...... Is going on!
To mews room, he went straight to un dress and shower. With the warm water rushing, it hit his neck has he hung, his hands were palm down to the wall, he starred at the wall.
I..... Need to..... Be..... Thinking about this..... In a different way...... My loose of control when I am near him, is speaking to me.
Maybe......I have turned gay...... Maybe that intern..... Made me that way......I know there is nothing wrong with two men..... Being has we are...... But...... Why am I only like this..... With him......I tried with that escort..... That was a failure......I....... Don't seem to be attracted to women anymore...... Think hoa sunk that for me......I..... Think I.... May like them..... In a romantic way......
Mew lifted his head, to let the water hit his face to lightly chuckle.
Oh mew...... Are you..... Falling for a.... Man?
Leaning back, he wiped the water away to lean his back to the wall, to gulp.
You..... Have..... With him more then once...... He is a sweet, considerate, think of others type of man. That intern, also works very hard and dilently.
Also, it's..... Not about the sex.....i have to be honest with myself......I can't put my finger on it, but there seems to be something there. He..... Did pursue me, maybe he...... Likes me too.
Mew signed to turn off the water, to get out to grab a towel to dry his body.
Out, he went to the dresser to gather some new clothes to down them on.
Sitting on the bed, buttoning his shirt, he starred to the floor.
The two of us, need to sit and have a serious talk. I..... Still can not believe he thinks, the sex is not good.
Mew shook his head.
With him, it is remarkable, the best I have ever had, I'm....... Just confused. I was, maybe am straight, have a wife....
Mew signed.
I..... Have a on paper wife, who puts me down when she can, does nothing when she is at home, more importantly shes a cheater.
I do have an amazing son, what would he think, when he gets older, about his father, if I.......pursue this?
I..... Can't fire mr. Harima, my. Mind and heart will not allow it. We do need to have a serious discussion.
Mew then flopped to the bed, to look to the ceiling.
I..... Have not been..... This confused..... Conflicted..... Nervous......curious..... In years....
Mew slightly smiled.
This is better then being depressed and just going day to day, what is this intern doing to me? To my heart?
Mew smiled wider, to close his eyes.
He then moved his hands, palm down, to his bed.
The..... Intern was here..... Sleeping right next to me...... His body...... His heart beat..... Especially his warmth.....I have missed that.... With another......
Mew slowly opened his eyes.
His smile disappated.
What..... Am I too do? I..... Really am..... Not starting to care..... That this is a man I am wanting......I..... Am starting to want to know more about him, other what I read in his resume.....
Mew placed his hands to his eyes to rub.
Okay..... This..... Is real...... This is serious....
Taking his hands away, he turned his head to where gulf once was, to turn to his side to pat, eyeing.
Okay mew...... No more.... Excuses..... When there is a time we are not busy..... The two of us.... Need to talk.....I..... Need to see..... What is going on..... And.....if.... Something will come from this..... Male or female.....I..... Know there is something here......til then....
Mew then stood to gather his materials to then head to the door, to turn to look back to eye the bed.
No..... More sex..... This is not fair to them.... They are not a sex toy..... Even though it does seem to help...... Me.....I have no idea what it is doing to them..... Or what his real intentions are.....I do believe he wants to help but.....I need to talk to him? So mew..... You need to stay strong...... Stay in control....
Taking deep breathes in, he left to go to the board room, with a plan in place.