seeing red

Gulf breathed heavily looking to the situation at hand. Taking a deep breathe, he went inside, closing the door, to step to them
Hoa kept a wide smile to her mouth. Mews eyes widen.
"Gulf..... It's not....."
Stepping to them, hands balled into fists, his eyes darted between them, to grab hoa by the arm, to pull her off and then back. Grabbing mew by the wrist, he pulled him behind, looking to the floor, he saw her jacket to grab, to straighten up to then throw it to her.
She caught it, to look wide eyed between the two.
Mews eyes widen to place a hand to Gulfs shoulder.
"Gulf please.... Let me....."
Gulf turned his head to eye mew In anger. Mew took his hand off, he had never seen gulf this mad before.
Turning his head he eyed, hoa.
"Get dressed, and leave!"
He said quietly and through gritted teeth.
Hoa gulped to down the jacket, to then wrap her arms around.
"You know...... It's in bad taste to interrupt....."
"Hoa we didn't....."
"Mew..... Please be quiet!"
Mew shut his mouth to gulp at gulfs tone.
"Now you listen to me hoa, I'm sure you know mew and I are together, thus you did this...... ludicrous plan..... Everything was just too perfect...... You knew when I would be walking in, you didn't even lock the door, if mew was to cheat, I highly doubt it would be with a whore like you!"
"Gulf..... You know I...."
Gulf raised his hand.
Mew nodded to take a deep breathe in.
Hoa's eyes widen.
"So..... It's really true..... You've turned..... That is disgusting! Just wait til I...."
Gulf stepped closer.
"Til you what..... Have you've not read what was in your file? I could expose you on so many things, so don't even. You cheated first! Broke your vows and tried to break this sincere, loving, passionate man, shame on you. You hoa, are nothing but a gold digging slut! Listen very well to me hoa, you're divorce is finalized this Friday, give it up! Mew mujo is mine! Now what you need to do, is leave, neither one of us wants anything to do with you again! If I see you or mew, I will use what I found against you to make you suffer. Now get the fuck out!"
Hoa flexed her jaw.
"I..... Want pico then..... Being in your home..... Having to see you two....."
Gulfs eyes narrowed.
"You do not give a shit, about that boy, you only want the child support, I've been in contact with your mother hoa, you don't even ask about him, you just asked her about money and how much he could be worth."
Hoa's eyes widen.
"You need to go away, no one wants you around! Go be a money grubbing whore somewhere else. Mew and pico have been through enough!"
Tears started to well In hoas eyes, she then looked to mew.
He smiled wide.
"Fine....... Keep the little brat...... If you really want me to go away, I want 300,000 baht."
Gulfs lips parted.
He had never wished to hit a woman, has much has he wanted to his her.
"You piece of....."
Mew placed a hand to his shoulder, to hold gulf back, he looked to hoa.
"Done. Yourll get it Friday, I also want you to leave the home, when I sell, yourll get your half. I also want you to sign your rights away."
Hoa looked to the side.
"Fine...... Never wanted to be a mother anyway. That little brat...."
Hoa turned her head, to see mew holding gulf back, by placing his. Other hand to his shoulder.
"Leave now hoa. Go!"
She shrugged to then go to the door, hand to the handle to look back.
"This really is...... Depraved and sick! I can't believe I ever slept with you mew."
Hoa made a face to then turn her head to then leave.
Gulf watched her go fuming mad.
Shrugging himself out, gulf stepped away from mew, to bring a hand up to his mouth, to shake his head.
Mew looked to him, letting the minutes ticked by.
"Gulf....... You don't believe what you saw...... Do you...."
Mew lifted his hand to bring it to his shoulder for gulf to shake it off.
Mew gritted his teeth.
"Gulf...... Please..... You don't really....."
Gulf turned to eye mew, with no expression.
"We..... Will..... Take this over at home.....I...... Am seeing red right now mew.....I..... Need to be by myself."
Gulf then turned to go to the door, to open then to slam.
Mew breathed in and out shaikly.
Turning, he sat, to cup his hands to look forward.
He had never seen gulf that mad before. It made mew so happy gulf came to his side but, now he didn't know if gulf believed in what he saw.
Mew flexed his jaw.
I..... Didn't do anything....... She..... Came in here.......
Leaning, back, he looking to the ceiling, arms flopped to either side, tears started to run down his face.
Am I...... Going to lose..... Gulf.....I...... Can't.....I didn't do anything wrong..... Before he came in, I was about to push her off till........ He came in. Does he really believe I would...... Would with..... Her..... Would with any one?
Mew started to breathe heavily.
Taking his hands up, he placed them to his eyes.
Damn it! Fucking hoa! Why did you do this! Everything was..... Perfect and now.....I might be losing my heart......I..... Can't...... Gulf I can't lose you......
Feeling his phone vibrate, he took his hands down to retrieve it to stand and quick looking over the text message.
Gulf: at 5pm today, you need to pick up pico from school, your mother called me, shes sick. I'm going to turn my phone off. I need time to myself. Do not worry over me. Take care of pico, I will be home........ Later.
Mew started to text back, but it wouldn't go through.
He throw his phone to the floor in anger to place his hands back to his eyes, to sign and loud.
Fuck!