🐺Teen Wolf🐺

Name: Laila Woods

Love Interest: Derek Hale

Age: 23

Looks: Tall, 5'10, shoulder length brunette hair along with freckles. She has dark brown eyes, almost black that turn hazel in the sun. She also has tan skin.

Status: Werewolf with the ability to turn into an actual wolf

Character: She is a werewolf, an omega with the ability to shapeshift into an actual wolf. Her old pack got killed in a fight and she was the only one left, she fled, running to Beacon Hills from Oregon.

Friends: She starts a friendship with Stiles and Lydia, along with Allison and Jackson.

Plot: She gets introduced to Derek through Stiles, who introduces the both of them. They instantly click and agree to hang out.

OR

She's new to town and she's driving through the woods when her car breaks down. She sees a building (the one that Derek owns) and knocks, seeing if anyone could tell her where the nearest gas station was, or if they had spare gas. Derek agrees to help her and the rest is history.

Attitude: She's really nice, sort of quiet when she wants to, but she can be crazy when she gets to know you. She loves to party and she loves being a wolf, it feels like she's free.

Sexuality: bisexual

Lives: in the apartment she moved into, until she and Derek get together—then they live together

Smut: allowed

Face Claim: