👻 Julie and the Phantoms👻

Name: Laila Covington

Love Interest: Willie or Luke

Parents: Caleb Covington and unknown

Height: 5'9

Body: she's skinny and has soft curves with long legs that seem to go on for miles

Siblings: none

Status: ghost

Cause of death: suicide, so she has no clue what her unfinished business is

Nicknames: Lai (Willie) Lails (Julie)

Looks: short brunette hair, tan skin, light freckles across her cheeks and dark brown eyes, almost black.

Habits: occasionally takes Willie's hairties on accident and forgets to return them.

Job: she works at her father's club with him and that's how she met Willie.

Friends: Willie, Julie, Luke

Attitude: she's short tempered and rough around the edges. She loves to break the rules and thinks that being a ghost is the best thing ever. She doesn't care about her unfinished business. She's manipulative like her father and can get her way by a bat of her eyelash.

Powers: she can do pretty much anything, the same as her father

Outfits: She usually wears leather jackets with leather pants and a dark red shirt.

Bad habits: chews her bottom lip, bounces her leg, overthinks, is very manipulative like her father and takes Willie's hairties and never gives them back, which drives him crazy.

Love language: touch

Type of drunk: handsy most times, get emotional as well

Makeup looks: natural

Face claim:

Theme song:

Theme song:

Quotes:

"Life is good on the other side of Hollywood."

"Just because I'm Laila Covington doesn't mean I'm like my dad. No, I'm joking I'm exactly like him."

"I don't care about my unfinished business. I like being a ghost. Who knows what it could have been. I died too early with big dreams and any one of them could be it."

"Willie, I call dibs on the skateboard first."

"Don't judge me by my past. I don't live there anymore."

"I'm quality you can't taste."