EP 3

I turned around and saw..... My brothers.... Why now!? Couldn't they come later!
Tae - KOOKIE!!!
Jimin - KOOKIE!!!
They said and hugged me while the others were looking at me I saw you/n had flinched and turned around..

Y/n POV -

??? - KOOKIE!!!
??? -KOOKIE!!!
I flinched and turned around... And saw 6 boys two of them had hugged jungkook.. The boys saw me and the two who had hugged let go off jungkook..
??? - who is she..?
One of them said
Jk - oh.. She is our soon to be queen of hell. Oh ya y/n they are my brothers. He is kim Namjoon. He is kim Seokjin. He is min Yoongi. He is jung Hoseok. He is park jimin. He is kim taehyung.
He said while pointing at them.. I nodded
Jk - brothers she is choi y/n..
The boy named Seokjin came to me and hugged me I felt safe... And comfortable... He had a warm embrace just like a mother should have... My eyes automatically closed and I hugged him back... I felt good for a moment... When he got pulled back I shot open my eyes to see the other boys also came and hugged me without jungkook.. I felt warm and safe again... I smiled a little at the nice feeling... And my eyes again automatically closed...
Jk - guys!!! Let her go!!
The boys left me..
Kim Seokjin - hey you can call em nin and as you can see I am world wide handsome..
Kim Namjoon - you can call me joon.
Park jimin - you can call me mochi or Jimin.
Kim taehyung - you can call me tae, TaeTae
Min yoongi - you can call me suga.
Jung Hoseok - hello! I am your hope.. You are my hope I am jhope.
I nodded a them...
Jimin - hey how can you be so beautiful..?
Taehyung smacked his head playfully
Tae - stop flirting with my sister in law.
I smiled..
Jin - why don't couples go to the gym..?
Y/n - why..?
Jin - because some relationship don't work out.
Jin oppa started laughing and it sounded like a horse... I giggled at his laughing..
Joon - aww... Her cheeks are so cute!
He said while poking my cheeks.
Tae - move! Let me also touch!
Jimin - me also!
Jhope - me also!
Suga - then let me also touch a little.
They alll were poking my cheeks it was ticklish I was giggling when suddenly
Jk - Y/n...sweetheart I want to talk to you. Let's go.
He said and pulled me out of the crowd and dragged me to his room he pushed me I fell down as I lost my balance and  he locked the door and snapped his fingers and the curtains covered the window and the lights dimmed he started coming to me like a predator preying his prey.. I was backing away... Suddenly he was in front of me in a blink... He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him.. I bumped into his chest our body pressed together I tried to move but couldn't move...
Y/n - p-please let me go...
Jk - did you have a good time flirting with my brothers!?
Y/n - w-what..? Flirting...? What does that mean..?
Jk - what I you were flirting with my brothers!
Y/n - flirting...? What does that mean..?
Jk - you... You don't know the meaning of flirting!?
I shook my head as no..
Jk - listen here! I don't care whether you know the meaning of flirting or not.. But! You are only mine and no one can touch you. Get it! You. Are. Mine.
While saying you are mine... He squeezed my body more to him.. I whining and wriggling to get out of his strong grip..
Jk - listen here sweetheart tomorrow is our wedding!
Y/n - wedding...? What does it mean..?
Jk - are you f*cking kidding me!?
Y/n - dont use a cuss word! It's bad!
Jk - oh... Are you acting thya you are innocent..?
Y/n - what..?
Jk - you are acting like you are innocent! When you are not!
Y/n - what do you mean..?
Jk - you know cuss words! But dont know the meaning of wedding!?
Y/n - that... My f.... Father... Used to cuss me... So I know a little cuss words... But don't use them it's very bad! It's vulgar!
Jk - so... You will teach me what to say and not..
He said while letting go of me and and started walking in front of me..
Y/n - i-i didn't mean that.. -
Jk - then...
Y/n - I...
I touched the wall and he bend to my level and trapped me in his arms ..
Y/n - i-i didn't mean that... I meant...
Jk - what did you mean!?
He raised his voice and punched the wall beside my face... I flinched My tears left my eyes... It was every scary he is more scary than my father....
Y/n - I meant that... Y-you should not cuss...
Jk - why..?who are you to tell me what tk say and what not.!
Y/n - I am sorry....
Jk - I like the way you apologize after.
He chuckled in his depend husky voice...
Jk - tomorrow. Is our. Marriage. Where we both will be husband and wife.we will have beautiful kids. Or should I say demons!
He said while laughing.. He stared at me deeply...
Y/n - w-what...?
Jk - you seem to be very innocent. But don't worry I will tear your Innocence off!
I flinched..
Y/n - w-what do you mean..?
Jk - ok sweetheart... I scared you  enough for now. I will come later and be ready cause there will be a surprise sweetheart. Ok bye sweetheart.
He said and kissed my cheek and I flinched.. He went out for the room.
Ok guys I uploaded a new EP as promise please vote. It's important you just read. And it's very hurting cause there is one of my ff's where it has gone to 1.95k views but Only 55 or 66 votes... Please I beg you please vote. Please try to understand that it hurts to see that your views are good but not the votes.
BTW MY INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT - aadrita endow

If you are lonely or have anything to talk to me personally go on my insta or talk to me personally in wattpad I can be friends with you

Please vote and comment.
I am not asking you to follow me if you want you can.
Stay safe and healthy bye goodnight. ☺