EP 17

Jungkook ate his breakfast and went to his work I started cleaning the house as usual but I felt vomiting so I rna to the washroom... I took my phone yes jungkook bought me a phone I looked in YouTube to see what are the symptoms to be pregnant... And it showed vomiting... Shit... Am I.... Pregnant with the devil's baby...? No no it can't happen I ran out of the house and wen to the near market and took a pregnancy test.. And came back home and did the test.....
After 20 mins

I was on the floor crying... It was positive.... He will kill the baby... No please god save me...... I need to tell him... Or should I keep it a secret... No... He will punish me...

Later at 2 pm

Jungkook came and was eating his lunch when... I went to him and sat in front of him..
Y/n - m-master...
Jk - hm.
Y/n - i-i need t-to tell y-you s-something....
Jk - go ahead.
Y/n - I.... I am pregnant!
I said it in one breathe and had closed my eyes... I opened it slowly but to just get a tight slap in return and i feel on the floor...
Jk - you wh*re!!!!!
I teared up....
Jk - whom did you f*ck!?!!!!! This baby can't be mine!!!!!
Y/n - b-but it is ours... ( sobs )
Jk - it isn't were you not in birth control!?!?!!
Y/n - i-i was... But I had forgot to take the pill one day..... ( sobs )
Jk - oh my devil!!! You are such a - leave it b*tch!!!!
He banged the table and went away....
He didn't come home....
Later after that day
Jungkook didn't slap or rape me.... And I was shocked...
8 months later
I am in the hospital in emergency!! The baby should have come after another month but it is coming before it's time!! I am in labour!!! I gave birth to a baby boy... I smiled... And took the baby... he is so small.. he is premature the doctor said jungkook came running to my room like he was running for along time he was sweating and looked tired... He came and took the baby in his arms.... He lightly smiled but hid it with a emotionless face he hummed and gave the baby back to me.... I took the baby home and there was already a room for baby I put the baby... he needs extra care... What should I name him...
Y/n - eunwoo.... Jeon eunwoo
I smiled... And pecked his forehead...
Jk - y/n!!!!
I flinched and went down to see jungkook all angry I got scared.... He came and slapped me... I fell on the floor....
Jk - where is my lunch!?
I thought he changed.... But someone told the truth devil's never change... I got up with tears and went to the kitchen and started preparing his lunch.... I don't know whether eunwoo is devil or a human like me... I wish he never be like his dad... I cooked jungkook his lunch he sat down and started eating when eunwoo started crying aloud... My eyes widened I ran upstairs fast and saw enuwoo on the ground I picked him up and started checking if he is okay or hurt somewhere.. I looked and saw he had fell but didn't get hurt... But he didn't...he put his head on my chest while I am trying to stop him cry... He stopped crying and I looked at him and he was giggling... His giggles are so cute... I almost forgot what Jungkook had done to me few mins ago... I smiled and pecked his lips when his giggles stopped and his cute smile faded up and he buried his face on my chest like he was hiding... I looked behind to see jungkook he had his eyes red and his horn could be seen and he had a boner I let out a shaky breathe.... I don't want to be raped...... My tears came to my eyes... He started coming to me while I backed away form him my back hit the wall and he was about to come closer and my tears left my eyes and I started sobbing lightly...
Y/n - J-jungkook please... N-no... ( sobs )
He was about to kiss me... When eunwoo started crying... He looked at jungkook scared.... And starter crying on my shoulder... I tried to calm him....
Y/n - shh.. B-baby..... Don't cry... Mom is here... Shh...
I patted his back lightly.. But he had wrapped his legs around my waist and crying on my shoulder...
Y/n - sh... Baby stop crying.... Don't cry...
Jk - make this shit stop crying.!
I looked at jungkook in disbelief... I went to him and slapped him hard...
Y/n - atleast don't be heartless to your kid.!! I am going out to buy his clothes.!
I said took my purse and took eunwoo and went out  ... Yes jungkook trapped me into the house while I was pregnant and didn't let me go or he didn't buy any clothes... For eunwoo... I went and bought alot of clothes for eunwoo with diapers and baby food and milk and I also bought few clothes for me and went back home but jungkook was not there... I went to eunwoo's room and kept his clothes in the wardrobe and put my clothes on the wardrobe... I went to our room and changed into :

And wore simple peach colour sandals and my hair in ponytail and put foundation on my bruise jungkook made

And wore simple peach colour sandals and my hair in ponytail and put foundation on my bruise jungkook made... I ate my lunch and went to eunwoo's room to see him sleeping... I went to him and pecked his small tiny hand...
Happy dussehra to all Indians.
Please vote and comment.
Hope you enjoyed
Take care stay healthy and happy.
Good night.
Bye bye. ☺