EP 15

Jk - strip and seduce. I wont repeat again.
Y/n - I won't.
Jk - if you don't then I will such things that you will regret later so better obey me. Strip and seduce!!!!!
I flinched... And my eyes started to get watery... I started crying silently... And removing my clothes... Now I am in my undergarments...
Jk - go ahead and remove them also!!!
I flinched... I bit my lip and removed my inner wear and under wear... I am all naked I covered myself with my hands
Jk - don't cover!!!
I flinched and out my hands down... He could see my whole body.... I saw his pants.. And his main part was standing... Like it will pop out of his pants... I gulped.
Jk - come and sit on my lap.
My tears was falling free... I went and was about to sit on his lap when he said.
Jk - sit and wrap your both legs around my waist.
I sat and wrapped my legs around his waist... I could feel his main part on mine... I didn't liek the feeling..
After 20 seconds
Jk - don't just sit move your hips.!!
I flinched and moved my hips... And my main part was rubbing with his.. I could feel his main part was hard..
Jk - ( groans ) move your hips faster!
My tears left more and I started moving faster..
Jk - y-yes ! ( groans ) stop!
I stopped as soon as he told..
Jk - started touching yourself.
Y/n - huh..?
Jk - touch yourself on your breast and your clit.
Y/n - clit..?
Is he talking about my main part...?
Y/n - no!
Jk - do it!
I was still seated on his lap... I started touching my body..
Jk - squeeze your breast.
I did...
Jk - now fuck me.
Y/n - huh..?
Jungkook snapped and was naked out of nowhere... My eyes widened... No.. He put his main part in me and I screamed my hands automatically went to his shoulders... He started moving in me... It hurted.. I had digged my nails on his shoulders ... I was crying oh his neck.... He was thrusting fast... Please stop it..... Jungkook....
Y/n - s-stop jungkook-
Suddenly he hit my butt!!
Jk - it's Daddy!!
Y/n - please s-stop daddy.. ( sobs )

Jk POV -

Woah her butt is so soft... As I had spanked her... It was so soft... I was squeezing her butt cheeks..

Y/n POV -

He is squeezing my butt... I don't like it.... It is hurting.... It doesn't give fun.... It's only hurts....... Will I never be able to to escape from this hell..? I asked myself and... I was getting tired and weak.... I blacked out...

Jk POV -

I was keeping on thrusting in her.. Damn she is so tight! Suddenly I felt no Struggling... I cummed and looked at y/n..she had fainted... She looks so innocent... But I know she is two Faced.... Just like nancy... I hate you... I will show you hell.... I went to the washroom cleaned myself and and her and put her on her pajamas and went to sleep.

Next morning 7 am

Y/n POV -

I woke up.. And a pain hit me.. I groaned........ I got up..... And slowly started walking to the washroom... I looked myself in the mirror... My whole body was with bruises... And dark marks on my skin... Made by jungkook.... I started sobbing... And went inside the shower.... I did my morning routine and wore :

 I did my morning routine and wore :