EP 12

Tae - Jennie- wtf jungkook!?
Jk - what.
Tae - why did you do that!?
Jk - I hate her.
Joon - you are crazy.
Jungkook nodded... Again he pulled me started dancing he was smirking like a mental ( psycho ) once after we were done.. We are eating our lunch... But this person :

( Michele morrone  from 365 days )
He Was keeping on looking at me suddenly he started screaming and touching his eyes.. It seemed like his eyes were burning... He removed his hands while screaming his eyes were getting redder within seconds.. He took a glass of water and splashed it but still it didn't work.. I was shocked and getting scared I looked at jungkook and... He was just looking at that man smirking... Wait did he.. Is he doing it..?
Jk - don't look at what's mine.
He said and that man removed his hands.. And I gasped his eyes were not there and there were holes into his eyes..
Jk - don't see what's mine. Otherwise I will take your eyes.
I was so shocked...
Jk - kill him.
Man - s-sir I am so-
Before he could finish he vanishes in air...
Jk - are you done y/n.
Y/n - i-i.. I am done...
He hummed and started dragging me into his room he locked the door
Jk - pack your things. We are leaving now.
Y/n - b-but.. You said we will leave tonight-
Jk - shut. The. F*ck.up.
Y/n - ok..
I said and started packing my stuff.. Jungkook snapped his fingers and his suitcase cane out of now where already packed...he waited for me impatiently..
Jk - change your dress.
Y/n - h-huh.. O-oh.. I think-
Jk - change it before I lose control and fuck your life out of you.
Y/n - what does f-f*ck mean..?
Jk - what had I don't yesterday night.
My eyes widened does that mean he will do the same.. No no I took my outfit out and ran to the washroom and changed fast. I changed into :

And simple slippers.. And came out and took my suitcase and went to him.. He held my hand and I closed my eyes tightly
Jk - open your eyes.
I opened and I saw  :

Jk - this is my house.
Y/n - it's beautiful...
Jk bummed and went inside followed by me..
Jk - listen this is my house so I have my rules.
Y/n - rules..?
Jk - yes.
Rule no. 1 - Don't touch my things.
No. 2 - clean the house everyday.
No. 3 - cook me breakfast lunch and dinner everyday.
No. 4 - I will have s*x everyday with you.
No. 5 - don't argue with me.
No. 6 - don't raise your voice at me ever.
No. 7 - you will sleep with me on the same bed.
No. 8 - you can't go anywhere without my permission.
No. 9 - you can't say no to me.
No. 10 - you have to do whatever I say.
These are okay for now.any doubts.
Y/n - um.. Ya.. What does s*x m-mean..?
Jk - what I did last night.
My eyes widened I nodded hesitantly..
Jk - let's go inside.
I follower him and the house was a pretty from inside... We went to our room.. It was  big bed with a large window..
Y/n - oh no!
Jk - what.
Y/n - I forgot to bring my books...!
Jk - ok.
He snapped his fingers and my books came out for no where I ran to them and took them and there was a big shelf I kept it there... I didn't notice there was a smile on my face..  I arranged my clothes in my wardrobe I turned around to see jungkook in front of me I gasped...
Y/n - w-what...?
Jk - my watch.
Y/n - h-huh..?
Jk - watch.
Y/n - watch..?
Jk - watch. My watch is stuck to your skirt.
Y/n - huh..?
I looked down to see jungkook' watch stuck with my skirt.. I tried taking it out.. And I pulled it and my skirt tore.. I pressed myself on the shelf... As my skirt was torn from behind...jungkook chuckled... He snapped his fingers and I was in my undergarments!! I covered myself and fell on the floor and hugged my legs to my chest.. I was breathing fast...
Jk - what's wrong wasn't it a plan to tear your skirt to seduce me.
Seduce..? What does that mean..? I took my clothes and ran fast to the washroom... My eyes we're teary... I don't like the way he is treating me... I changed into this :

I came out and saw jungkook sleeping

I came out and saw jungkook sleeping... I signed.. wait.. That means I can run ... I wore my slippers and went to the main door silently... And opened it and closed it and... Freedom... I started running.. To the library... Wait where was that situated!?!! No no... Please I don't want to forget.. I don't know.. Leave it I will just run.. I was running.. And the people ok the streets were staring at me.. For some reason but it doesn't bother me much.. I am running.. And now I am far away... From that house... I am so happy finally no hell! I am roaming on the streets..
At 8 pm -

Its already dark and I am still roaming around the streets I can't remember Rose's house or the library.. Suddenly as I was passing by I saw a dark alley... And there was a noise coming from there... I went inside and saw a group of boys.. Hitting a bag... And a noise was coming... Wait it was an animal! It was crying... It was a dog or a puppy... It was crying... I pushed the boys away and took that bag with me while running thise boys were chasing me...i ran as fast as I could... Now I am an silent alley.. I let the dog out... It was a small puppy and he came out crying... A big dog came a took him.. I thinks it's his mom.. Suddenly there was a cold wind.. I shivered suddenly I felt a strong Aurora near me..
Good evening everyone. Hope you all are doing fine.
Please vote and comment.
Stay safe and healthy.
Bye! ☺