EP 6

I killed them.. From then onwards I don't trust anyone and don't love.. In me there is nothing called love... For me love is just a simple word.. As simple as a hi.. I saw y/n...she is fragile.... And so innocent that it makes me go crazy.. She is like a obsession to me.. I don't like someone even looking at her.. I sat on the bed and signed... It's 2 pm...y/n..you are only mine...
I wanted to hear y/n's painful screams... And pleadings... I snapped my fingers... And y/n started moving... And she came back to her senses she gasped and sat up as she saw me... She sa where arms... And ber eyes widened... I am pretty sure she thought where are her bruises which I had made I smirked.. She got up and started running trying to reach the door but before she could I grapped her waist and pulled her in front of me she tried to punch me or kick me but couldn't... Her tiny hands and legs can't do anything... I scoffed...
Jk - it's time for lunch baby.
I dragged her to the dinning hall and made her sit on my lap.. She started moving and her butt was rubbing to my manhood.. It made my manhood hard... As hard as a rock... She tried to move away and I groaned in pleasure... She looked at me scared and confused...
Y/n - d-did you get hurt...?
Jk - why.
Y/n - w-why are you g-groaning..?
Jk - eat your lunch.
I fed her... She is a little stubborn.. But I am more stubborn than her... I fed her and took her in my room I basically dragged her and pushed ber on the floor and locked the door
Y/n - w-what are you doing...?
Jk - you caused this so now you have to fix this.
Y/n - w-what did I d-do..?
Jk - this baby.
I pointed at my manhood which is hard as a rock..
Y/n - w-what...?
Jk - are you dumb..!? Or do you pretend to be one!?
I raised my voice and she flinched... She closed her eyes shut... My eyes went to her lips... Strawberry taste.... It's addicting.... I went towards her and bend down to her level and attacked her lips.... She started hitting my chest.. While Kissing her I hovered above her... I went to her neck.. She squealed when I but her neck...i was now heading to her collar bone... I pinned her hands above her head.. Suddenly there was a knock.. I groaned in Annoyance...
Jk - who is it!?
Maid - your brothers want to see you and young lady young master in the basement.
What!? My brothers!? Didn't I kill them and threw them in the volcano of hell...?
Jk - o-ok! Now go away!
Ugh she ruined my mood.. I picked up y/n...she was crying like a baby...
Jk - stop crying will you!?
She flinched and bit her lips.. She wiped her tears..
Jk - if anymore tears come out form your eyes. You will have to face the consequences. Get it!?
She nodded... I took her hand and went to the basement... As i entered... I saw my brothers... Y/n saw them... And broke down in tears... Ugh again!!! Now she will face consequences. She bit my hand and I hissed and let go of her.. She ran to them and hugged them and cried... Wtf!? Suddenly taehyung was trying to communicate to me through mind... Which I allowed..
( in mind )
Tae - did you forget we all brothers are immortals young brother.
Jk - shit. Damn it.no I didn't forget older brother.
Tae - don't worry I erased others memory of you killing them.
Jk - oh my! Should I thank you for that or what!
Tae - y/n saw it right.
Jk - yes she did why!?
Tae - I am erasing that memory of her...
He said and touched y/n's head shield she was crying... he patted her head.
Jk - go ahead I don't give a shit!
Tae - I will so this only once for her I am not using it again on her.
Jk - ok so!?
Tae - jungkook change yourself.
Jk - mind. Your. Own. Business.
Tae - ok.. But be a better person from your past.
Jk - you are no one to tell me what to do.
Tae - ok.
( end of mind )
Y/n was still crying...
Y/n - I m-missed you o-oppa's!
Her voice... I want her moaning under me... Her calling me daddy and go faster... Ugh it make me turn on right now... I signed and vanished in air and went to washroom... And did that to get rid on my boner..

Y/n POV -

Y/n - jin oppa how is my dress..?
I stopped crying..
Jin - woah.. You look like a
Others - PRINCESS!!!
I giggled..
Jhope - did you cry..?
Y/n - t-that...
Suga - you did right..?
Joon - be strong y/niee
I smiled and nodded...
Jimin - should we go.. Get ice cream!?
I nodded excitedly...
Tae - lets go..come here y/n.
I came we formed a circle and they told me to close my eyes which I did.. They told me to open my eyes which I did.. They told me to open my eyes which I did and we are on the living world... And we are in the park.. Yay!! I started running around here and there... I ate cotton candy and took ice cream.. As we were taking... I thought about jungkook... We didn't take one for him..
Y/n - Joon oppa can we get a ice cream for jungkook too..?
They were shocked but nodded...
Y/n - uncle...can you give me chocolate ice cream..?
Uncle - yes honey.
He handed me a chocolate ice cream and I had taken a vanilla ice cream covered with chocolate.. Suga oppa paid for the ice... They told me to close my eyes again which I did and opened it to see now I am in jungkook's room and oppa's are not there I think they went.. Tk there room..
Please vote and comment
Stay healthy and safe
Good night. ☺
Bye bye