🖤3 tales of love

At the time of writing October 13 It means the movie will be coming out in about 3 days here in Okinawa....Time to relive horrible nightmares.... Btw in the actual show Kanae died 2 years prior to the time skip.. so 4 years but lets just pretend its 2...

Kanae's P.O.V

2 Years ago

It had been about 3 months since Ame had started working at the butterfly mansion (A/N: because Muichiro doesn't really want to see her...Ok he doesn't at all) And she has actually helped a lot, even Shinobu and Kanao had taken a liking to her...Or the best Kanao could. But what made it better, was that Sanemi had also taken a liking to her after she had started training with him....Which was also quite a bad thing seeing that she often came back injured. She eventually had to stop training with him, and instead is still trying to ask Muichiro to train her since his style is a branch off of Wind. Thankfully Sanemi had taught her a few things, though she wasn't able to learn how to use the breath styles.

"Hey there Ame! How are you doing?" I ask the girl who was sitting at the table alone.

"I'm to scared to ask him to teach me Breath of Mist...." She mumbles

"Why? I bet he will!" I say

She stares at me like I just said something stupid. "He doesn't even want to see me for a minute, and you really think he wants to see me everyday for hours?" She says covering her face with her hands. "Well you wont know until you try!" I say. "Kanae, do you even know how he is?" She says. "Well not really, but I know he is distant..." I say thinking back on it. "EXACTLY, SO WHY WOULD HE TEACH ME?" She yells. "Pity?" Shinobu says from the door. "Hey now...don't be so rude Shinobu!" I say. "But it may as well be true.." She says.

"....I guess I could ask him later..." She says ignoring Shinobu's comment

"Thats the spirit!" I say

Ame's P.O.V

I have been living at the Mist Pillars Estate, and working at the Butterfly Mansion for about 3 months now and even though I live with him, we rarely speak. Though despite that, its still nice to know that I'm not the only one in that huge estate.

"So....are you going?" Kanae asks

"Yeah!....this is going to be hard..." I say walking towards the gathering of Hashira in the living room.

"Hey Ame!" Mitsuri says

"Ahaha...Hello.." I say trying to find Muichiro.

"Haha, Muichiro is at his Estate Ame." Kyojuro says.

"How did you know I was looking for him?" I ask.

"You're always looking to talk to him, he just always seems to pass you by!" Uzui say

"How sad, and I thought he was getting along with you!" Kagura says over Kyojuros shoulder.

"I haven't talked to him in 5 weeks....and he's basically been at the estate for 3 of those" I say annoyed.

"Well, when was the last time you saw him?" Kagura asks