part 5

So here we go

Rahul's father die due heart attack.. So his mother have to get married cause rahul is still kid and she don't wanna rahul to mentally disturbed... She get married to srikanth who is the family friend of his mother side... Srikanth also accept rahul as him and he said I don't wanna other children.. Slowly they become happy family suddenly rahul's mother passed away which make their world crashed and lonely.. Srikanth take care rahul very well.. And ask him to do what you like to do..soonly rahul find his passion on sing as one day he wan to be a big rockstar.(so this is rahul's family background story)

Ragini also got some past but I'm not going to revealed now..

Rahul- cabir got some information about swara?

Ca- noo... We keep search..

Ra-yaar... I hope we will find out something

Muk- rahul if you search for her also no use.. She is married.

Ra- so what??

Muk-you wanna her to get back to you rite?? She can't left everything for you..

Ra- dono you think she will happy after forget me?

Aliya-i dono she will or not... But she is force to do it

Ra- exactly..

And all stay silent cause they know this topic will get big argument ..

On other side

Swasan and raglak last day at Dubai..

Swa-ragini you have to come concert.. It so fun.. And the lead singer was so hot..

Rag-yeah everyone is hot for you..fab 5 name like new wan..

Sw- yeah.. Aur the lead Singer I got somewhere but I don't remember

Rag- acha wat his name?

Sw- his name ...sankar come and hug her from behind..

Ragini admire them.. Laksh from behind whisper wanna be like this..
Ragini immediately nod noo..

Laksh- kyu?

Ragini get stammering

Laksh - it okk... Take ur time.

Swasan and raglak pack their thing as it's boarding time..

Here India

Dp- wat going on that orphanage project?

Staff - it good.. In 2 month it will ready..

Dp- ok

Staff- as you ask the children what their wan they say they wannna see fab 5 in real..

Dp-fab 5 ..who are they?

Staff- they are rockstar.. They will do. performance ..many people go crazy for them.

Dp - ok then welcome them for the housewarming and I ask sanlak to handle about them..

Staff- okk..

Swasan and raglak reach mm. They welcome by aarthi.

Ap- how's about ur honeymoon?

Swasan blushing while laksh look happy and ragini juz keep faint smile.

Sujatha- anything happen?

Ap- light slap forehead oh god.. Sujatha tum bhi na!! Acha they must be tried.. You all go take rest..

Both couple go their room.

Night at dinner

All sit in their places..

Pari- ragini wat you buy at Dubai??

Ra- everything.. I buy something also for everyone..

Lak- haa bhabhi... Actually ragini good very choice.. She know ur all like and dislikes..

Everyone shock expect swasan as laksh talk nicely about ragini.

All happy and think in mind (is good laksh accept ragini and moved on).

Dp- acha that good .. Actually sanskar laksh i wanna give new project ..

Sanlak nod their head.

Dp- remember about orphanage project.. It will be ready in 2 months. So I guess to do housewarming to their.. So you guys invited FAB 5 on it.

Swa-kiya?? Fab 5 ..I'm so excited.. They are very good singers and their concert always on fire..

Sanakar-if got fire you go eraser it naah..

Swara give whatever look.. All laugh..

Sanlak- ok papa..

After dinner all spent time in the hall and move to their own rooms.

Ap- ji I think laksh accept ragini?

Dp- I also think like that..

Ap -Im so happy.. But is that their clear all misunderstanding.. I mean about the cds..

Dp- dono.. By the way it their personal matter.. They will sorted themselves..

Ap and dp sleep..

Swasan room

Swa- Im so excited going to meet FAB 5 again..

Sanskar- swara how many time you wanna tell??

Sw- wat to do?? Im so excited.. Aur you know something lezd singer fab 5 rahul bahut handsome and Hot...

San- oh hello madam.. Wat you try to tell.. I'm not hot, handsome With possessive tone.. Wanna show to you how much hot I am??

Tell this he move closer and kiss swara in cheek and they stared consummate their marriage.

Raglak

Ragini set their bed for sleep and she got a throw letter.. She pick up and read have to do wat I tell?? Remember if you dnt wanna thing goes from ur hand then do wat I say!!

Ragini get frustrated throw away the letter- who are you.. Why you torture le like this??
How can I give me to other person while my heart loves somewan else.she cry..

Laksh who come out from washroom. Ragini immediately wipe her tears..

Lak- all ready??

Ragini shocked -kiya?? Matlab?

Laksh-arrey bed for sleep..

Ragini take deep breath -yeah..

Lak- wat happen? Think about something naughty..??

Rag- nahi..

Lak- ragini as I said I wanna give chance for our marriage. so don't you think we have to do something for this??

Ragini think he talk about next level I mean consummate..she get nervous. Laksh can feel abut her nervous and smile..

Laksh move forward ragini take back step and finally get Wardrobe..

Lak- put her hair behind ear. You look so beautiful.

Ragini got in her fb that someone do like this

She immediately push laksh.. He look shock.

Rag- woh laksh my head aching so I wann sleep.

Say this she moves her side and lay down..

Laksh who still in shock didn't say anything
Also move his side and lay down

Laksh in mind- is that she hiding something?? From Dubai I got see her reaction not good whenever I come closer to her.. And he look at ragini..

Here ragini in mind-(Im sorry laksh. I love someone... I love my rahul... He is my everthing.. Im sorry) naina sad bgm..
Ragini think all the moment with rahul..

Ok I'm done part 5

Keep show love and support... Pls do some comment guys...