part 14

Raghul wedding day

All happy... Raghul so excited.. All busy with preparing.. Here laksh and sri execute their plan.ragini get ready. She is not getting ready at mm. She go to beauty's plaour.
She getting a call from private num..
They say come mm immediately or else you will see all dead body. Ragini shocking.. She try to call swara.. Not reachable.

As soon she reach mm.. See all mess deco.. Everyone tied up.. Including fab5 ..
She speechless..

Ra- what happened why all of you like this? Who do this?

All want to open mouth..

Ragini heard laksh scream. She see goons pull him down..

Ra-laksh.. She scold goon.. Who are you? Are you guys nut? Mera parivaar.. Dare you hurt them..

Goon laugh...one of the man hold ragini hair..

Suddenly that goon shout pain as laksh shoot him

L- how Dare you touch my ragini..??

Ragini shocked... To see laksh new avatar..

Ra- why happen?? What this all??she crying

Laksh cup her face.. - arey bacha... Don't scared... This all my plan.. See nobody will seperate us..

Ra- separate us??but mehh... She wanna talk laksh keep his finger on her mouth.

La- shhh

Suddenly rahul shout..

Ra- LAKSH ...leave ragini

La- leave her?? Won't happen even in dream.. Ohh I got surprised to you... You wanna know..

Laksh whistle and there is srikanth come..

All look with Confused.

Sri- I know everyone need answer.. Here we go... Sri narrator his motive why he marrying rahul mother.. How rahul father die?? Ps sri kill rahul father...how he blackmail ragini.. Seperate raghul..

Rahul broken.

Ra- all this done by you?? How Dare you?? I believe you.. But you... I'm shamed on you..

Sri laugh -see rahul I just need ur property and laksh need his ragini.. So we just join together.. That all.. Now I get ur property.. So I have nothing to you..

Rah- how??

Sri- ohh you forget.. That day you sign some paper for you a new contract but it's actually property that all ur belong you transfer to me..

All cry....

Laksh- look don't waste ur tears on my wedding day..

Ap- ur wedding day.. With whom??

La- arey maa me and ragini..

Ragini look shocked...- nahi.. Laksh app mazak karo nah?? Pls don't do joke like this... See l love rahul very much.. Pls she beg and cry infront laksh who is heartless..

Lak- is OK ragini.. Slowly you will understand me.. My love.. Like I understand urs..

Rag- I don't love you..

La- nahi... Don't say like that... You remember what you do for me.. I'm a fool go behind swara.. Look I love you.. You also love me.. We can be happy family..

Laksh hold ragini hand... -come let get married..

Ragini try to get back her hand- laksh pls don't..

Laksh drag ragini to mandap... All shout laksh to stop his physco doing..

Rahul successful open up his rope.. -,laksh..
Leave ragini..

He start to fight with goon.. Laksh still hold ragini..

While he fighting laksh shoot him..
Ragini screaming RAHUL

she hold rahul.. - open ur eyes.. You can't leave me.. Rahul..
Rahul didn't open his eyes.. Actually he died in ragini lap..

Ragini hug rahullll... All broken ..expect laksh.. Srikanth already leave the place..

Ragini get up with her eyes fire.. -she slap laksh.. How Dare you.. You kill my everything...how could you to like this.. How? I hate you... I hate you Mr laksh maheswari

Laksh didt care what ragini said...-ohh finished ur speech.. Shall we getting married now??

Laksh hold ragini hand harder.. Ragini try to push him..

Suddenly there is a lot of goon enter mm.. All schoked.. While laksh smile.. -picture ahbi baki mere dost..

A old man enter mm like he is head of them.. With a big family..

All confused..

Laksh - mere parivaar..

Laksh another family intro..

Fb

Laksh get know that he is don't ap and dp original son... Their get him in street when laksh is 1 year plus.. So mm people get him and raise him as thier own.. After laksh grow... One day laksh get know that he is not their original son.. He broken.. So he search for his ori family.. Where he get to know his. own family at village.. So he go there by telling lies to mm..

When he go there only... He get know that his family is bigger than mm.. His family surname is thakur...His grandfather rules everything.like that family os bigger so every one scared to that family.. No want open there mouth..

When laksh get to that house.. Laksh see a picture who is like him.. Actually that is his parents. His grandfather see him and hug him joyful.. All the family member happy to see him.. That time laksh marriage fix with ragini.. But he didt see her face yet..

Laksh secretly go his another family house everyday...nobody at mm know about this..

Next same what happened in raglak life....

Laksh another family all the story.. So his grandfather say if you like something.. Get it by hook...

So laksh doing this with his grandfather plans.. Not all thakur family is evil.. Got some people later I will revealed.

Fb ends..

All speech and look ragini sadly..

Lak- don't worry I won't treat to like slave.. Because you are my angel..

Ap- so you forget my love.. Our family love..

Lak- wht is ur love.. When you all get know about raghul say what?? Go ragini leave it life.. It's ur decision. No want ask me.. I'm not robot.. I also got feeling...that why I do like this.. Dare you all come infront..

Laksh grandfather - go laksh get married to her. Bring her to our house..

Laksh drag ragini.. Ragini didt move so he carry ragini on his arm and forced get married... Ragini begging, crying no want help her..

Laksh Grandmother - come bahu.. We go to our house... We need to do ritual..

Ra- nahi.. I wont come.. Im don't accept this marriage..

La- bacha.. OK I know how to make you agree..

Laksh moves to swara.

Lak- hello so called bhabhi.. How ur baby.. He point gun in swara baby bump..

San- laksh noo.. Dont do anything to my child.

Ra- laksh nahi.

Lak- come with me..

Ragini look pale.. Broken - I come.. Leave her.. Pls...

Lak- get in car...

Ragini get in car.. Laksh - OK bye.. I don't have any relationship with you.. Even ragini also.. So good-bye forever..

The thakur family get back their village..

So how this part?? Got any confused comments I will clear it..

OK bye..