Draco's a veela

(Draco's POV)
I was in my room laying in my bed when I felt this sharp pain in my arm as if someone was cutting me with a knife. My parents told me that my mate was hurt in anyway then I would be able to feel it and if they rejected me then I would die in the next 24 hours. I haven't found my mate yet but I knew they were in a lot of pain.

(Harry's POV)
I cut my arm again with the broken mirror piece and watch the blood on my arm fall to the floor. I wanted the pain of not being loved to go away. I'll never be loved by anyone and just die alone. I clean up the blood and lay down in my bed. I was glad that I could go back to Hogwarts soon.

(TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY BAD TYPING)

I made sure that my marks were covered when I was on the train and my friends Ron and Hermione come in.
"Hey Harry." Hermione says as she sits down across from me.
"How was your summer?" Ron asked sitting next to Hermione but he saw my look and knew he asked the wrong questioned ,"H-Harry I'm s-"
"It's okay Ron...I just hope this year will be different since it's our last year."
Little did I know I was about to become someones mate.

(Draco's POV)
When we get to Hogwarts I could feel the pain in my arm again every time I moved it. Then we get in the great hall and watch as the new kids get put into there new houses. I don't listen to what Dombledore says and food appears on the table. Then I felt my arm was being ripped back open from the "cuts".
"HARRY YOUR BLEED!!"
I look at the Gryffindor table to see Harry standing up and running out of the great hall. Some teachers follow him and so do his friends. I want to get up and follow but I make myself stay. He couldn't be the reason my arm hurts right now...right?