In their room

(Draco's POV)
      In the Great Hall Harry wanted to sit next to his friends and since we couldn't be apart for long I had to sit with him. When we sat down the red head was looking at me and the mudblood was smiling.
      "What is HE doing here?" the red head asked.
      "Ron...I have to tell you something." Harry said without looking at him.
      Ron just looks at him and Harry takes a deep breath before he speaks.
      "I'm Draco's mate."
      Ron just stared at him and he starts to laugh. I felt anger come from Harry so I take his hand in mine and Ron stopped laughing.
      "You can't be serious Harry. He hates you and you hate him. Not only that do you know who his father is?"
      "Ron you might want to stop before you make things worse." the mudblood says.
      Ron just rolls his eyes and looks at his plate. I mouthed her a thank you and she just smiled at me. When the food appears on the table we start to eat and then I felt a pain in my arm again. I look at Harry to see him holding his arm.
      "Harry...are you okay?" I whisper to him.
      He looks up at me with a smile that I knew wasn't real.
      "Yeah I'm fine Dray." he whispers back we went to our room. Once we were inside I take Harry's arm and pull the sleeve up to see mark on his arm. I start at it in horror of the cut marks on his arms.
      "What happened?"
      "This was before you and I became this way Dray."
      "But why?" I asked him looking up at him.
      "Because I thought i was going to be alone. And living with the Dursleys made it even worse."
      I pull him into a hug and tell him to never do it again. He said that he wouldn't and he kisses me. I kiss him back and push him on the bed.
      "D-Don't veela's get their mate pregnant even if they are male?"
      "Yes but it has to be on a certain day...plus...I don't want you to go through the trials just yet." I say with a smile.
      His face turns red and I start to take his cloths off.

You really thought I was going to make the next chapter a lemon now?? Sorry but I want to be one of those authors that make you read the next chapter to get what you want. But I promise that the next chapter will have my bad lemon that you'll be reading.

Love y'all and have a great time reading that bad lemon!!!