I wasn't going to

(Draco's POV)
      When we got back to our room Harry looked at me with a scared look. I let out a sigh and had a smile on my face.
      "Do you really think I'm going to make you have a baby?"
      "Part of my says yes and the other part knows that you wouldn't do that."
      "Well I'm not going to do that. I want you to have a baby with me when you and I are ready. okay?" I say walking up to him.
      He lets out a sigh and nods his head. I pull him in for a hug and we lay down in the bed together.

(Next morning)
      "I can't believe you're wearing his tie!" I say with a laugh.
      Ron's face became red and he was trying to find Blaise to tell him why he had to wear Ron's tie and he had to wear his. Harry, Ginny, Hermione, Pansy, and Luna (even though it didn't really show on her face) was smiling and laughing at him.
      "It's not that funny...I don't want him to be mad at me for taking his-"
      "RON WEASLEY!!!"
      "His tie...." Ron says very quietly.
      I look to see Blaise walking over to Ron wearing Ron's tie and his face had a bit of a pink tint to it.
      "H-Hey B-Blaise." Ron said as his face became a bit brighter of a red.
      "Why do I have your tie and you have mine?"
      "Y-You see Blaise...i-it was a dare and P-Pansy dared me to take your tie-"
      "I'm. Going. To. Kill. You. Pansy."
      "Well...time for me to leave."
       She gives Hermione a kiss and tells her to move on if she doesn't make it out alive and ran out of the great hall. Hermione's face turned red and we started to laugh. Blaise told Ron that it was okay and sat next to Ron which made him blush even morer.
      "So...did you do the dare Draco?" Hermione asked.
      "I couldn't because Harry feel asleep." I say.
      Harry and I made a plan before we came here to say why I didn't do the dare.
      "Oh...okay then." she says and goes back to eating.
      I let out a sigh and Harry took my hand in his and I smiled. I don't know what I would do with out him in my life.

(Harry's POV)
      It was getting close to christmas and I still haven't found anything to give Draco and I wanted to give him something. I let out a sigh and went back to my home work. I heard a soft tap on the table and looked up to see Draco looking at me with a smile.
      "Oh...hey Draco...what brings you here." I ask in a whisper.
      "I was wanting to know if you would like to come with me to my house when we have our break."
      "I-I can?"
      "Well...you are my mate and we can't be apart for long so yes...you can."
      "O-Okay...I would love to."
      "Great. Just make sure you have what you want to when we go."
      "R-Right."
      He smiles and leave the library and I go back in doing my homework.