At Draco's house

(Harry's POV)
      I was getting my things ready when Draco came in and he went to his suitcase and put something in it.
      "What did you put in your bad?"
      "I'm not telling you Potter...it's a secret."
      "But I can keep a secret."
      "I know you can but I don't want to tell you." he says with a smile.
      I let out a sigh and he walks up to me to pull me into a hug. I smile at this and tell him that we should hurry up and get ready to leave. He says okay and we finish packing and go to his house.
      "Hello Draco and Harry!!! Come in!! Come in!!" his mother said with a smile.
      I smile back and walk into the house. Once I was in side I just kept looking at everything and was how much of it was witchery.
      "Oh...hello Harry...Draco."
      I look up to see his father having a small smile on his face and I smile back. Draco walks up to me and tells me that we should go to his room. His father lets out a sigh and says that we don't need to do anything bad while in there. Draco says that we wont and we go up to his room. Once he closes the door he turns to me and plants a kiss on my lips.
      "Dray...you told your father-"
      "I can kiss you...I just can't make love to you."
      I felt my face turn red and he smiles at this. After we got our things unpacked Draco showed me around the house and I was in aww. Draco had asked if I had anything like this where I lived. I told him no because I lived with my muggle family that hated magic. Draco didn't like that but he knew there was nothing he could about it.
      The next few days were amazing because I got to spend time with Draco and christmas night came and the house elves were getting the tree ready. I just sat and watched them and wished I could help them.
      "Why do you look so sad Harry?"
      I look up to see Draco standing beside me and I give him a smile.
      "Oh...it's just when the muggles I lived with they would have me do the tree and they never helped."
      "Oh...do you want to help them?"
      "A little bit..."
      "Hey...let Harry help you guys."
      "But Master-"
      "He wants to help and I think he should...I want my mate to be happy."
      They nod their heads and I got up to help.
      "That took less time then it has ever done before." one of the house elves said.
      I just nod my head and look at the tree. I couldn't wait until the morning.