You're what!?

(Draco's POV)
      Ever since we got back to Hogwarts Harry has been acting weird and he wont tell me why. In the mornings I hear him in the bathroom crying and throwing up. I try to get in the bathroom to make sure that he's okay but he wouldn't let me in. Other times he didn't want me to touch his stomach and I just thought that he was acting like this was because he was felling one of the side affect of me being a veela.
      "Dray...you're thinking to hard again." Harry says as he rubs in between my eye brows.
      I felt my face heat up and I look away from him. It was getting very hard for me not to blush around Harry all the time.
      "I'm fine Harry...just been thinking about you and worrying about you."
      "I'm f-fine Dray...anyways..is it okay for me to talk to my friends tonight...without you there? Please."
      I let out a sigh and kiss his nose.
      "Of course you can...I don't know why you have to ask. You can just tell me that your going to see your friends."
      "Okay." he says getting up and leaves the room.

(Harry's POV)
      I quickly get out of the room and quickly walk to Gryfiindor tower. Once I'm there I say the password and go in. Once I'm in I see Ron and Hermione sitting by the fire doing something I walk over them and I say hello. Ron looks up at me and smile.
      "Hello Harry...what brings you here?"
      That's when Hermione looks up and she smile as well.
      "Well...I need to tell you guys something but promise that you wont tell anyone including Dray...I just can't tell him yet." I say as I sit down next to them.
      "Sure Harry...what's up?" Hermione says as she puts her feather down.
      "Well...you see..I'm...uh...I'm uh...pregnant?" 
      They both just started at me and I was starting to think this was a bad idea until Hermione squealed in delite and Ron just smile.
      "I'm so happy!! I'm going to be such a good aunt!!!" Hermione says as she hugs me.
      "Hey can't forget about me. I may be an uncle."
      "I'm sure you and Blasie will be the best uncles."
      "You and Blasie huh?" I say and wiggle my eye brows at him.
      His face turns red and he tells us to stop making fun of him.
      "Sorry Ron that was to funny." Hermione says.
      "Oh yeah well...I can say that you and Pansy will be good aunts..it's just that you two may want to keep the noise level down so that child could sleep."
       "Ron you just did not go there!!"
      "Oh but I did."
      "Harry you may want to leave because things will not be so pretty."
      I look and Ron and he was giving me a help me look.
      "Sorry Ron...you did this to yourself and I have to make sure do anything I can to keep this baby alive." I say as I get up.
      I walk out of the room and I hear Ron pleading Hermione to not do anything to bad and I walk back to my room with a smile on my face.