Chapter 27. Unexpected questions.

Cadence's body convulsed with tremors. Heat and pleasure radiated throughout her veins like a drug. A drug that she would be forever hooked on.

Sex with Marcus hadn't changed. Their bodies combined, making a magical potion of lust and euphoria.
They revelled in the feeling whenever they could, which was often.
Cadence had moved in with him two weeks ago, and it was too easy to get distracted.

Her arms were aching after supporting her upper body. They had eventually given way, so her head and shoulders flopped down on the bed.
She was still wearing the clothes she wore to work that morning, including her black heels.
Marcus had hold of her waist, preventing her from crashing completely face down.

"Ah..." tumbled from Cadence's mouth, as he withdrew his loosening length.
She closed her eyes and burrowed her head into the soft duvet.

"No time for sleep, lazy." Marcus let go of her hips and slapped her firmly across her behind.
Cadence jolted in surprise.
"I told you we had plans. Let's go."

"That wasn't part of your plan?" Cadence asked, as she rolled onto her back.
All she wanted to do was curl up in his arms and sleep.
Why was his stamina so much greater than hers?

"Nope, you just distracted me with those luscious cheeks when you bent over. If you're going to wear a short skirt, then be prepared to face the consequences." Marcus joked.

"Maybe I should keep my keys on the floor from now on then." She muttered, seductively.

After coming home from work, Cadence's freshly dumped keys had slid off the console table by the door, and on to the floor. Her skirt must have ridden up, giving Marcus a view of her thong, as she bent to retrieve them.
Marcus had pounced and dragged her to bed, placing her on all fours.

"I can fuck you up against the front door later. We're going to be late if you keep up your sexy shenanigans." He ordered, playfully.

Cadence pouted, but eventually got up.
She should really have a quick shower before they go out, work and sex made for a sweaty combo.
She could feel their combined juices running down her legs as she stood.
It was definitely shower time.

In the bathroom, she leaned over to turn on the shower.

"No time for that, sweet cheeks." Marcus smirked, as he leaned in the doorway.

"But I'm a mess!" She cried indignantly.

"Were not going anywhere fancy, or crowded." He smirked like a Cheshire Cat hiding a secret.
"You know it turns me on when it's running down your gorgeous thighs. Plus, the smell is so intoxicating." Marcus grabbed a flannel from pile of fresh towels, and tossed it to her.
"Clean yourself up with this. I'll lick the rest of you clean later."

Cadence's insides convulsed. He was such a dirty, kinky boy. Her dirty, kinky boy.

She smiled at him and proceed to fill the sink, as he turned on his heels.

Her mind drifted to admire their strange journey through life.

All the crazy emotions had been difficult to put into words, but her therapist had known what she meant.

She had held a few sexual fantasies before captivity, but since her release, her imagination had been running wild.

Dr Palmer had explained that her captivity had altered her perception of sex.
It was no longer just an act of sexual release or an expression of love.
It was now combined with a need for acceptance and begging for intimacy.
He thought that it was her subconscious, attempting to hold on to Marcus with sex.
Cadence didn't want to believe it, what they had was deeper than sex.