Regret

-3rd person pov-

Kakashi hasn't talked to Iruka after the incident, Iruka has been going crazy without him, he's been growing feelings and he doesn't understand why, whenever Iruka tries to talk to Kakashi he ignores him, the same thing happens when they go on missions, he ignores him, gets himself hurt and dose it again, and again, and again, and it seems like Kakashi doesn't even care about his heath anymore and Iruka had enough when they walked home this evening, Iruka, held onto his hand" I'm sorry Kakashi, I really am just please talk to me" Kakashi continued to ignore him, not looking at him as tears fell from his face.

"I won't let you go again, I'm sorry, I made a mistake, I'm sorry" Kakashi got angry" yeah, you made a mistake, you played with my heart! I actually thought you were different, but you're just like everybody else" Kakashi walked up to his room, Iruka followed, crying"please just hear me out!" Kakashi looked over at Iruka"get it over with" Kakashi said rudely"I wasn't trying to play with your feelings, I just wasn't ready at that time, and if your willing to forgive me and we can start over, I would love to" Kakashi just simply hugged Iruka"I would love that" he whispered, Iruka hugged back, the rest of the day they watched movies and laughed.

trying to salvage anything that was left of their friendship and pick up the pieces, Iruka ended up falling asleep on Kakashi's Shoulder" you have no idea what you're doing to me"Kakashi leaned down and kissed his forehead, he decided to just stay on the couch, he pulled the covers over them and once he got comfortable, he fell asleep quickly.

a few weeks later...

they eventually rekindled their friendship and Kakashi had a surprise for Iruka, but he didn't show up, so he figured Iruka didn't care and left, Iruka wasn't at home and it was getting later and later and Iruka...still...wasn't...home...

sorry it's short I just got a comment asking me to finish my klance book, I actually forgot about that book completely, and I'm gonna go and update that chapter, so buh bye my biscuits