chapter 8

I then was the one laughing like a mad woman. I punched her in the face and held both her hands together. Tewkesbury ran to get his uncle, a retired military officer. Tears stung my eyes, had I been so in love I just forgot about my friend's safety. I mentally slapped myself. The rose in my hair fell onto the ground. Weird, whenever that happens it means someone died. I then passed out. I awoke in a room with the flower back in my hair. Tewkesbury was standing next to the bed. He was crying. His hand next to mine. I set my hand on top of his and smiled. He looked up and chuckled, "I knew you were okay," I smiled. He intertwined our hands. I blushed. He started leaning in, I did too. The door opened. We jumped away. The doctor eyed us nervously. "Miss Enola Holmes," she asked. "Tis I" I said jokingly. Tewkesbury laughed, oh I loved his laugh so much. The doctor injected some pain meds in me. I felt dizzy. "Miss, we're going to remove the bullet from your arm. " She said. I only nodded.
| °•Time Skip•° |
I sat down besides the big oak tree, dragging my fingers down the rough tree bark. I had been shot in the left arm, I can no longer feel anything with that arm. Sure it's hard but I'll manage.