Chapter 3

Chapter 3: What Happen to Nicholas

Nicholas' parents file a missing person report. They hide Rachel Lee's body. The police were not questioning them about Rachel Lee. Nicholas's parents put him in the mental hospital. No one knew where Nicholas was. A lot of people thought he was dead. Also, many people thought he fake his death or disappearance. People have many theories about what happen to Nicholas. Nicholas has not spoken since he was put in the mental hospital. Nicholas' parents were worried about him. They did not know what to do for him. They know that Rachel Lee's parents file a missing person report.

Rachel Lee's mother Sandy was worry about her daughter. Sandy's husband Jeff came walking in. "What if something happens to her? I cannot stand not knowing what happen to her!" Sandy starts crying. "Honey, you cannot do this to yourself. The police are doing everything they can to find our daughter. You need to get some rest Sandy please." Jeff pleaded. Sandy went to sleep. Jeff did not know what to do. Jeff and Sandy have a hard time with Rachel Lee because she would not listen to them. She would stay out all night and she have no respect for her parents.

Jeff and Sandy did not know who Rachel Lee's friends were. When Rachel Lee turns 18 years old she left home. Rachel Lee only calls her parents once a week. She would only see her parents twice a year. The police did not do very much since Rachel Lee was an adult. The police did not have any proof that Rachel Lee was missing. Jeff did not want to tell his wife that the police are not doing much. Jeff has to do something to find his daughter. Jeff knew a policeman name Steve Wilson. Jeff loves Steve as a son. Steve's parents got killed in a car accident.

Jeff waste no time on calling Steve. "Steve, Rachel Lee is missing and the police cannot do much. I was wondering if you can help find Rachel Lee?" Jeff pleaded. "I will help you Jeff. "When is the last time you and your wife have spoken to her?" Steve asked. "We have not spoken to her in two weeks," Jeff answered. "Does Rachel Lee have a boyfriend?" Steve asked. "We do not know. She does not tell us about her friends," Jeff answered. "Do you know where she live?" Steve asked. "We got letters from her, but they are from a post office box," Steve answered.

Steve finish talking to Jeff. Steve was making plans to go to the post office in New York. Steve cannot believe that Rachel Lee can be so inconsiderate with her parents. Steve was going to get some rest and he was going to New York. Steve was watching TV and the news was reporting a wealthy man missing. The missing man was Nicholas Rockwell. Nicholas Rockwell was the son of George Rockwell. George Rockwell was a Duke and he live in England. Nicholas was living in New York at the time of his disappearance. Steve did not know Nicholas in person, but he has heard a lot about him.

The next day Steve was in New York. Steve's girlfriend Amelia was living in New York. Amelia's parents were jerks and they do not approve of her relationship with him. Steve went to the post office. "Hello Miss, I am looking for this woman Rachel Lee Watson. Rachel Lee is missing and her parents are worried about her," Steve replied. "I seen her, but I have not seen her in a while," the clerk replied. "Was Rachel Lee with anyone when she came to check her mail?" Steve asked. "Yes, she was with a man named David, but I did not get his last name," the clerk replied.