Chapter 9

Chapter 9: The Vacation

Amelia and her friends were planning their vacation to Paris when they got a call from a radio station. The station told Amelia that she won an all-expense trip to Paris. Amelia and her friends were happy. Amelia calls Steve to tell him that they won airline tickets to Paris. Steve was happy too. Amelia rushes to get pack. Amelia's parents have not called her. Amelia did not care because she was not going to let her parents take over her life. Amelia and her friends also went shopping. Amelia was hoping that Steve and she could get married in Paris.

Steve was getting ready to go to Paris when his phone ring. "Hello, this is Henry Nicholson. I have some information on Rachel Lee Watson. Do you think we can meet?" Henry asks. "Yes, we can meet," Steve answer. Steve felt bad because he could not go to Paris with Amelia. Later, Steve met Henry at a coffee shop. "What do you know about Rachel Lee's disappearance?" Steve asks. "I know Rachel Lee was dating a guy named David Foster," Henry replied. "Do you know where this David Foster live?" Steve answers. "No, I do not," Henry asks. "Thank you for this information," Steve replied.

"I wish I could help you more, but that is all the information I got. Also, can you please not tell anyone where you got the information from," Henry request. "I will not say anything about where I got the information from," Steve ensured Henry. "Thank you," Henry replied. "No problem," Steve replied. After Steve finishes talking to Henry, he called Amelia. "I am afraid I cannot go on the trip with you yet. I have found some information about Rachel Lee's disappearance. I will meet you in Paris as soon as I have done getting the information about Rachel Lee," Steve told Amelia.

"I understand and I hope you can find her," Amelia replied. "I hope so too," Steve replied. Steve finishes talking to Amelia. Steve have to find this David Foster. He went to the database to find David Foster, but there was a lot of people who have that name. Steve was going to have a hard time finding this man. Steve went to talk to Rachel Lee's friends to see if they knew who David Foster was. All Rachel Lee's Friends did not know who David Foster was. They knew that Rachel Lee was seeing someone, but they did not know who he was.

Amelia was disappointed that Steve was not coming with her to Paris. She was glad Steve was still going to meet her in Paris. Amelia went to sleep early. The next morning Amelia and her friends went to the airport. The trip was long and boring. The plane finally landed. Amelia was looking around she saw a man looking at her. "Hello are you Amelia Anderson?" the man asks. "Yes, I am. These are my friends Lisa Smith, her husband Ben Smith, and Annie Wilson. My boyfriend will be joining us soon," Amelia replied. "My name is Henry Nicholson. You and your friend will be staying at a mansion and I am taking you there," Henry replied.

They were already at the mansion. Amelia could not believe how big this mansion was. A person could get lost in this mansion. "I wonder if they have a big swimming pool?" Lisa asks. "I hope they do," Annie replied. "The mansion does have a swimming pool," Henry replied. Nicholas was looking out the window and he could not believe how beautiful Amelia was. Henry walks into Nicholas' room. "Amelia and her friends are here. "Please do not hurt this woman," Henry pleaded. "I am not going to hurt her as long as she listens to me," Nicholas replied.