Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Escape

"Nicholas is talking a little bit and he is talking about a girl named Amelia," Dr. Miller replied. "I do not know anyone name Amelia and my son never said anything about dating a woman by that name," George replied. Dr. Miller needs to find out who this Amelia is. Dr. Miller was wondering if Nicholas was stalking this woman and that why his family put him in a mental hospital. Dr. Miller asks Henry if he knew who Amelia was, but he said no. Nicholas did not tell Dr. Miller who Amelia was.

Months went by and Nicholas still have not talked much. Dr. Miller knew that Nicholas was dangerous and he should not be released from the mental hospital. Dr. Miller heard Nicholas' parents want to get him out of the hospital. "Mr. and Mrs. Rockwell, getting Nicholas out of the mental hospital is not a good idea. Your son is not well. Your son is dangerous to himself and others. I also think you are hiding something. Your son needs to stay in the mental hospital so he can get the help he needs," Dr. Miller pleaded.

"My son is fine and he does not need to stay in the hospital," George replied. "You put your son in the mental hospital for a reason. If your son hurts or kill someone the blood will be in your hands. Will you be able to live with yourself if your son does kill someone?" Dr. Miller asks. "We are done. I am taking my son home today!" George replied angrily. "I am not trying to judge you. I am just trying to help your son. Please think about what I said," Dr. Miller pleaded.

George knew that Dr. Miller was right, but he is not keeping his son in the hospital. George hopes once they bring Nicholas home he will start recovery on his own. George was still worried that the police will learn that Nicholas and Rachel Lee have been going out. George went to see if Nicholas was ready when a nurse ran into the hallway. "Mr. Rockwell, your son left the mental hospital," the nurse replied. "Do you know where he went?!" George asks angrily. "No, I do not," the nurse replied. "You have to call the police and tell them your son is missing," Dr. Miller suggests. "We are not calling the police!"

Nicholas left the mental hospital and he went to his friend Henry's house. "What are you doing Nicholas? You should be in the mental hospital," Henry replied. "I am fine," Nicholas replied. "Did you find out where Amelia Anderson is?" Nicholas asks. "Yes, she still lived in New York and I learn she and her friends are taking a trip to Paris," Henry replied. "I have a plan. I have a house in Paris that no one knows about. We can make Amelia and her friends believe that they won a free trip to Paris. You will bring Amelia and her friends to my house in Paris. I have a lot of booby-traps in my house so Amelia and her friends cannot escape," Nicholas replied laughing.

"What about Amelia's boyfriend? Do you know Amelia's boyfriend is investigating Rachel Lee's disappearance?" Henry asks. "You will call that boyfriend and tell him that you have some information about Rachel Lee. You will keep him busy," Nicholas order. Nicholas could not wait to see Amelia. Amelia was going to be his wife and the mother of his children. Nicholas will kill this boyfriend if he gets in the way. Nicholas took the first plane to Paris. When Nicholas got to Paris, he went to get the house ready for Amelia and her friends.