Kidnapped

Chapter One

Amy's POV

On a cold winter morning, just like the other mornings, but colder. Walking along a deserted road to Starbucks for my daily doze of caffeine, I feel as though I am being followed.

I look over my shoulder to see a white van, a man with dark hair styled into a quiff had just emerged from the drivers seat. I thought nothing of it until I heard the footsteps. I turn around to see the man fast walking towards me with a weird look in his eyes. I'm feeling very uncomfortable. I start to run towards my destination. The adrenaline pumping making me go even faster. I need to get help.

I turn around. The man is closer than before. And now he is not alone. Two other men on either side of him. A blonde and a curly brunette. I turn my focus to getting away.

Come on Amy you can do this! Its not to far to go...

I feel two strong hands grab my waste and pull me back.

I try to scream but only a whisper emerges.

I try again but a hand quickly covers my mouth.

I can smell a hint of smoke and hair products.

I try to struggle.

The grip only gets tighter.

I am being dragged over the road.

My eyes are closed, I open them.

I see the white van.

I am being taken to the white van.

I am being kidnapped!

Panic starts to set in.

I am thrown into the van.

The door slides shut.

My chance at freedom.

Gone.

I look around anxiously to find the two other kidnappers smirking.

I slowly back into the corner.

Eyes moving from one to another.

I let my salty tears cascade down my cheeks.

I have been kidnapped.

I take a deep breath.

"How old are you sweet heart?" My kidnapper asks.

I have the right to remain silent. So I busy myself pretending to be in my thoughts.

He moves closer to me.

I look away noticing the back doors.

I quickly jump up and cast the doors aside.

Curly was one step ahead of me and grabbed my waste and made me sit on his lap while blondie closed the doors and locked them. Just as Curly instructed him to do.

Blondie is Niall. One down two more to go!

I look down in despair.

I feel a sharp sting on my left cheek and whip my head upwards.

My immediate reaction was to return the slap but Curly was one step ahead and grabbed both my wrists in one hand while the other one held my squirming body in place and stopped me from moving.

"Asshole!" I muttered under my breath.

"What was that?" Curly asked behind me.

"Shit I said that out loud?" I cursed.

"Yes unfortunately you did. You are so lucky that you don't know the rules yet! Zayn do the honors and tell the lady what the rules are." Curly says smirking.

"First tell us your name." Niall comands.

"Amy..." I stutter.

"Niall have you not been paying attention? Everyone knows her name except you!" Zayn says.

Wait ... EVERYONE? How?! Why?

My facial expression must have said something because Curly starts laughing.

"You didn't think that it was just us three right? There are two more and by the way my name is Harry, Harry Styles." Curly or now Harry says.

Zayn presses something to my mouth.

I breath in.

I start to feel dizzy.

The Harry Styles is kidnapping me! Three out of five of One Direction are kidnapping me!

Why?

_______________________________

Comment if you liked and don't forget to hit that star button to vote!

PS Don't judge!