Chapter 8: Mr nice guy attitude

"Please I'm begging you don't call him?" I didn't knew when I said that as she was already placing the phone in her ears!

"Please don't say anything to him, I'll do whatever you want?!" I gulped nervously and she laughed.
She brought down the phone.

"Really?? She smirked.

I nodded, then she laughed again and went to the bar, she took about five bottles from it and broke them in pieces.

"Since you said you'll do whatever I want, my punishment is very light, step on these broken bottles!"

"Whaaaat!! I can't!!" I shrieked.

"Very well then. You can't, you can't! Wow!!" She picked up her phone and I didn't know when I stepped on the glasses,

gosh!

I felt the sharpness of it pieced into my flesh,
All my life I've never felt something as excruciating as this, I My feet was on fire and it was blistering off.

but this is more better than Dawson's wrath right?
I felt hot tears streaming down as I stood on for a long time.

The door opened later on and as expected, Dawson walked walked into the scenario...

"Joon hee??" Was What he muttered first, in surprised and confusion.

"Aww! Dawson !!" The lady jumped on her feet in excitement and tried hugging Dawson but he pushed her halfway
.

Dawson POV

"And what's the drama going on here Joon ?" I barked at Joon hee not even knowing where to start.

"Have you forgotten we have a party tonight.. so i was hoping we could go together but when I get to your office you were already gone, so I came at your house for us to leave but unfortunately I met a crazy swan of a maid.."

I looked to Carla direction and saw her crying.
I felt anger rushed in my veins..

I gave Joon hee an ear deafening slap which sent her twirling.

"How dare you Joon hee? How dare you came to my house and act like you are in charge?"

I yelled while she held on to her cheeks!

"Just three seconds Joon hee, get lost!"

She immediately packed all her stuffs and I i kicked her out like a ball.
that made Carla chuckle.

She's in pains and she have a heart to chuckle??
I headed to the stairs but stop halfway Tuning to face Carla

"Do you plan on spending your entire foolishness there?"

She hesitated for a while before getting off the bottles she stood on.

Skip skip

I squatted down, applying first aid to Jennie's blistered feet while she sat on my bed.

"What were you thinking when you obeyed everything that bastard told you?"

She blinked her eyes nervously before blunting out a reply,

"It's because I was scared of you.." She sobbed and the statement hits me so hard.

"Scared of me?? Why???"

"The lady told me that she's your girlfriend and because of that if you found out that I disregarded her, you'll kill me cause according to her, you are brutal" she sobbed.