Chapter 37: finding it hard to let go

Dawson's POV

" Honestly Dawson's you need to let go of whatever is killing you, stop thinking about that worthless brat who ruined your trust and focus.." Joon hee said and I felt a tiny anger in my system.

"Shut up and do what you're here for."

I rebooted my laptop.

"And how can I do that when you aren't even focus,

"I have been asking about what you think about the board opinions on investing with the banevafico company to.." she trialed off and shook her head then stood up and came to stand beside me.

"seriously Dawson , here I am trying to prove myself to you"

i stood up without saying a word to her as I headed to the door.

" But Dawson we haven't talk about the innovention." She tried to reason from behind but I stormed out of the office angry and fautrasted.

Why can't I just get over this feelings, I groaned so hard as I landed my back against my car when I got to the park lot.

Almost immediately my phone started viberating, i check and it was Carla . .

My palms became wet, my enter system turned up as the picture came flashing in my head.

I stared tearfully at the phone allowing it to ring over and over again.

I don't think I'm ready to talk to her, I can't face her, no!.

I wanted to switch the phone off when a text popped into my phone, coming from her.

In one swift turn, my mood changed as I read out the text.

Joon hee's pov

I've been scattering stuffs in Dawson's office the moment he walked out on me.

Lisa kept on calling me but I was in no mood for her now.

My purpose for having those two separated haven't even be accomplished and she wanna ask for money??

I was still flinging up things when the door burst open with two people rushing in.

"Ma'am please you can't just come in here unvited pls leave." I turn towards the door to see Dawson's secretary fighting with that red hair bitch.

Jezz just how did she get in??

"Let go off me I'm already here so save your stress.." lisa pushed the secretary to the ground as she walked towards me.

"And what the hell do you think you are doing here?" I asked angry and scared.

"Good to see you again sweetie." She pasted a smirk on her face.,

"What are you..."

"Before you think of playing miss Joon her just know who you're dealing with.." she cuts me off.

" Lovett get Out!"I quickly ordered the secretary who was still trying to drag her out.

"I know you've been avoiding me but you were so stupid not to have remembered you giving me your contact address.." she said menacingly.

"Hey Lisa or whatever you calls yourself, we can't talk here cause this isn't my office.." I took her hand dragging her out but she yanked it off.

"What do I care?? Anyway lemme blast you with the shock of the year, Carla is pregnant."

I felt tensed immediately she said that.

"What did you just say??"

"Carla is pregnant and guess what? Dawson is the father and she's making plans to meet up with him at the gate of his mansion.." I felt my spirit left me the moment she said that.

Wait was that why Dawson had to leave so soon?

I brought out my phone ASAP and placed a call across to Kim jeong gyu , he's the only one who can help out now.

Dawson must not know about that child else they might get back together again.

Kim jeong gyu pov

I'm so gonna use this against that Nigga.

He thinks he's a God huh?

I drove in full speed and just few minutes, I was at Dawson's mansion.

Luckily enough, Carla was by the gate standing looking so weak and tired, she peeped anxiously as I pulled my car over before her.

I stepped out and she gasped in shock.
Sure she wasn't expecting to see me.

"K..ki..Kim..Kim.. jeong..g.gyu ..."

I won't waste my time on her.

"Stay away from me.." she screech in fear as she was stepping backward until she stupidly decided to run away.
She haven't gotten anyway when I Caught her from behind.

"Lemme go you bastard." she screamed wriggling away from my grip and I pouch her in her stomach.

"Safe your strength babe"

I binded her eyes and mouth tho she was already too weak to scream.

I took her in my car and drove her all the way to my hideout.

Before I got to the hotel, I called Joon hee informing her of my current location, just to keep guarded.

I dragged her into the room and pushed her to the ground. I decided to take off her bindings.

"now give me your phone.." I ordered as I stoop low before her.

"Why? What have I ever done to you that are treating me the way.." she interrogated instead. I guess I'll first have to give her a peice of my mind.

"Well aside from the fact that I'll use you to to ruin Dawson completely I'm also gonna make you see hell for been an obstacle sweatheart.." i said stroking her hair sweetly.

"So you still won't stop after everything you did to him that makes it clear you are no deferent from the devil.." she spat on me and I lost it.

I landed her a tight slap across the face, sending her to the ground.

She screech in pains.

"You don't have any right to call me names.." I dragged her hair roughly and she was clearly in pains.

"Now give me your phone.."

she tried hiding the phone from me, but I forced it outta her.

I used her phone to place a call across to Dawson that will make it more easier, while she was weeping on the floor.

After about six ditched calls he finally decided to pick up.

"Hello Carla why..."

"Hey bro.." I would die to have seen the reaction he make at my voice.

"Kim jeong gyu ? What the hell are you doing with Carla's phone??"

"That's clears everything up Dawson , Your sweet heart is with me right now infact your entire family is my custody.."

"What?? What?? Do you mean.." I could feel his anger but he was just tryna be calm.

"well well well lemme not waste any of our time, if you want Carla and your unborn child to get outta here alive,
you just have to play a little sacrifice, sign the new gasline, your company, and the sum of 200 million dollars into my name right now and here." I blunted out.

A/n
Do you think Dawson can sacrifice his property for Carla?