Chapter 21: unravelling kim's murderer.

Jeong's POV:

"Stop the car, where are you taking me? You said you'll only talk to me at the car but are you going now!!"" Carla was busy wailing and shaking me vigorously to stop the car as I was speeding off in my car.

I payed less attention until my phone rang, I picked it up.
A call from Joon hee and I connected it to the car.

"Hello jeong were you able to find Jennie at the restroom??" She asked Almost in a whisper and I laughed.

"That shouldn't even be a problem, very soon are problem is gonna be solved cause I'm with his fling right now.."

we laughed hysterically on the phone

.. all the while the Carla girl has been busy screaming out her stupidity.

At Kim jeong gyu mansion

"What was the evidence regarding Kim's death all about?" I asked again. staring into the face of Jennie as I pinned her to the wall in my living room.

"I already said I don't know anything go ahead and do your worst but you won't get anything from me.." she yelled frightening, I felt fire blazing inside of me.

"Don't play ignorant okay, I'm not here to waste my time, I just need you to tell me what was the evidence regarding Kim's death all about, I am very aware you know everything cause it was given to you and that was what you were hiding from me am I right?.." I thundered and was forced to give her a slap, just so she know I'm not joking.

"I don't know anything and even if I happens to know I can never disclosed it to you, I won't ever think of betraying my boss.." She yelled out tears holding her cheeks.

"Look here Carla , No matter what you do just know that you'll always remain his maid.
you don't stand a chance in his life isn't it obvious up on till now he's still ready to kill for the one he loves that's why he is so seeking to find who murdered Kim and you're just here bearing the burden for him." I persuaded and I could see tears tickling in her eyes while she tried fighting it back.

"Go on now just spill it!!!""

Dawson's pov,

Carla was fucking taking longer than I expected in the restroom.

"I really had to go guys" I excused myself from the table and walked off immediately before Krystal could stop me.

I walked around all the female restrooms but Carla was nowhere to be found.

Where could she be?? The party was already getting at its peak and I still couldn't find her.

My phone started buzzing i wanted to ignore but when i saw it was actually Bryan that was calling , I picked it and walked some distance away from the table.

"Dawson where are you? "

📱F*uck there's a problem now I can't find my maid I'm here at Krystal's party I need to take her home before I can leave."

"That maid of yours Is such an obstacle!
well change of plans, there will be no need for that video clip The tattooist was able to windout the details of the client through a nagative diagram of the exact tattoo." the statement hit at me like a thunderbolt

"Wait are you with the details now? Does that mean i can finally get hold of the bastard who murdered Kim??

"Sure! Let's just meet at the frontage of this incription... uh... okay I found it... body drawing temple." He said .

📱Hang in there Bryan am coming " and hang up I

Right now I can't just wait to set my eyes on that bastard.