-43-

EdgyBoi.J

EdgyBoi.J @Lee.Minho

Pillikseu THEY'RE FRIGGIN TOGETHER
EmoBoi.C Congrats
SkaterBoi.H HAN JISUNG BFBWKFJ EXPLAIN PLEASE, WHY WASN'T I INFORMED FIRST?!!!
SoftBoi.I Awww that's so cute hyungs
BangChannie congratulations, took you both long enough
Meanie.Kim one day after he moved back in... Jk, I'm happy for you

---

"Boys, dinner is ready." Mrs. Lee called out.

Felix's fast footsteps filled the house, as the latter raced down the stairs, jumping into his seat excitedly.

Mrs. Lee chuckled, flickering his hand as Felix tried to take food before everyone was present. Soft voices filled the silence of the house, gradually coming closer as the last boys rounded the corner, speaking themselves amongst.

"-we need a budget, of course we don't know how much a child costs so we'll look up the average expenses for a child and put off a little more than that monthly-"

"OH MY! ARE YOU BOTH ON GOOD TERMS AGAIN?" Mrs. Lee clapped her hands.

Jisung smiled awkwardly, looking down at the kitten in his embrace. Minho smiled embarrassed and slowly intertwined his fingers with Jisung's, making sure everyone could see, even though they knew Felix already knew about them.

"YOU'RE TOGETHER AGAIN?! OH MY BEAUTIFUL BOYS!" Mrs. Lee hugged them tightly, making both boys block Soonie with their hands, scared that she would get crushed.

Jisung set Soonie down, letting her run off while they sat down at the table, getting ready to eat their first meal together in weeks.

Minho filled up Jisung's plate, making sure he got more than enough food.

"Minho I can't eat all th-"

"No, eat up! You're too skinny, how do you expect to carry our child with those sticks?" Minho teased, poking Jisung's arms.

Jisung chuckled, letting his awestruck gaze linger on Minho before averting his eyes, getting ready to eat.

"THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT CHILDREN, DEAR, DID YOU HEAR?! THEY'RE PLANNING ON GETTING CHILDREN." Mrs. Lee freaked out.

Jisung covered his mouth with his hand while chewing, trying not to laugh. Minho only shook his head, hiding behind his hand and pretending not to know the woman.

"Are you having another child?" Mr. Lee asked, chuckling softly.

"No! Not yet at least." Minho denied, looking away.