-10-

"So Hann-ah, has Minho stolen your lip virginity yet? I mean since you guys spent half a day locked up in Minho's bedroom." Hyunjin asked, earning laughs from Changbin and Jeongin.

"Hey shut up ratface, compared to you I am actually capable of being in the same room as someone without eating their face off." Jisung answered.

"W-"

"Including your best friend's step mother." Jisung continued, making the 4 newcomers choke.

"HE KISSED HIS BEST FRIEND'S STEPMOM?" Felix asked in shock.

"Yeah, a boy's gotta eat." Hyunjin said with a shrug.

"Wait, wait wait. Not only did you kiss your best friend's mom, but she paid you to?" Chan asked, shocked.

Hyunjin nodded his head.

"Yeah. Basically she used to pay me to 'pleasure' her as she always put it, and her son happened to walk in one time,,, we're not exactly on speaking terms anymore." Hyunjin said, grimacing.

"Ok, so in theory you're a prostitute?" Seungmin asked in disbelief.

"Not just in theory my friend." Hyunjin answered.

Jisung sat nervously next to Minho, his heart beating out of his chest. He caught Hyunjin's eyes immediately sending him a threatening glare. This boy really had no shame.

"Wait, WHAT?" You sell your body for a living?" Felix asked, his face pale.

"Yeah, I have since I dropped out of high school." Hyunjin answered, picking on his fingernail for a second - really not giving a single fuck.

Jisung started to feel really uncomfortable, scared that Hyunjin might say something he wasn't supposed to.

The blue-haired male leaned into Minho's side, kissing his jaw lightly. He brought his hand up, softly caressing Minho's jaw with his fingertips.

"Wanna get our of here? Just the two of us?" Jisung asked, running his fingers down the side of Minho's neck.

He could see the elder gulp nervously, carefully nodding his head. The two silently stood up, walking away quickly before anyone noticed - still too caught up in their conversation about Hyunjin's occupation.

Jisung led Minho over to the now basically empty skate park, settling down on top of the ramp he and his friends always sat at. There the two got comfortable, starting up a normal conversation.

People would walk by from time to time, a lot of them eyeing the two boys sitting on the ramp for longer than necessary. This of course didn't go unnoticed by Minho.

"Do you ever notice that a lot of people look at you? Like for the way you dress?" Minho asked, watching two girls in the distance giggle them in between as they looked at the two boys.

"Hmm, some do. Mostly older people looking at me like I'm a demon or people our age just normally looking at me and judging me for my style. Why?" Jisung answered, threading his fingers in and out of Minho's.

Minho nodded towards the grass patch nearby, where the two girls dressed in short skirts stood, still whispering and giggling.

"They have been standing there for about 5 minutes now, just staring." Minho explained, rolling his eyes.

Jisung looked up, immediately freezing. Of course it was THEM. His very first client AND the girl that took his virginity, just so happens to walk by while he's with Minho.

Jisung looked back at Minho nervously, still looking at them from the corner of his eye. Maybe if he just acted as though he didn't recognize them, they'd go away.