-14-

Black is the new orange

Hyunjin
Y'all free today?

Changbin
Yea, what's up?

Jeongin
I'm free

Jisung
I'm not feeling too good, but you go ahead without me

Changbin
Are you sick?

Jisung
Yea I think I'm coming down with something, a cold probably

Jeongin
We should head over then
Keep you company and take care of you

Jisung
Nonono guys its totally fine
I just need to sleep that's all

Hyunjin
Bullshit
We're heading over
Stay in bed we'll let ourselves in

Jisung
Seriously guys, I'm fine
No need

Jeongin
I'm stopping by the store to get some snacks

Changbin
I'll be there in a few

---

Jisung sighed to himself, letting his phone fall beside his head on the mattress. He wasn't getting out of this one. His ass still hurt way too friggin much to move and he still felt like absolute shit. Sure, he had showered before going to bed the previous night, but his rim had been ripped open pretty bad, so the bleeding hadn't stopped until the next morning. He was afraid that the wound would open up again if he moved too much.

"Jisung-ah. Your knight in shining armor is here."

Changbin appeared in the doorway of his room, offering him a soft smile.

"Wow you really do look like shit."

"Thanks." Jisung sarcastically answered, rolling his eyes.

"Hey you ok? Seriously?" Changbin asked, walking over to the bed to touch Jisung's forehead.

It wasn't like Jisung to not play along with his playful insulting.

"I'm fine. Seriously, you just wasted your time coming here." Jisung said with a straight face.

"Whatever you say Hannie. Now c'mon, let's go get some food into that stick you call a body." Changbin joked, turning around.

"I'd rather stay in bed. And I'm not hungry." Jisung argued.

"Jisung you are eating and i am not letting you eat in bed. We can arrange a corner on the couch for you, with some tv and food and stuff." Changbin said, grabbing Jisung's arm.

Changbin pulled Jisung into a sitting position, trying to pull him further out of bed. Jisung screamed in pain, making Changbin drop him and jump away.

"FUCKING HELL CHANGBIN, I SAID TO LEAVE ME ALONE."

"WHAT THE FUCK JISUNG, ARE YOU HURT?"

"Piss off, I'm not in the mood." Jisung growled, slowly laying back down.

Changbin watched Jisung hiss and flinch every two seconds, trying to lay back down.