Hay miss No-Name

The café had only been open for an hour and it was already packed with customers

"Wow, this place fills up quick!" Heather M said to chandler as she took a plate of food for table twelve,where a girl sat typing on a laptop.

She was about 20 with wavy brown hair tied up in a little bun. As she worked, her glasses kept slipping down her nose.

"Here's your food miss," Heather M said as she put the girl's plate on her table.
She looked up from her work "thanks," She side with a smile and that smile marked Heather heart skip a beat.

"OMG, THAT GIRL WAS So PRETTY!" Heather thought as she worked, she kept sneaking looks at this Miss no-name. She admired the way her freckles were scattered across her nose, and her eyes were like molten dark chocolate.

As the day went on, Heather's thought ran away from her, like would she like me? Could she face the crowd? Could you face the crown and sill act proud? DOES SHE EVEN LIKE GIRLS?

"You've seemed happy today?" Heather C asked when they were getting ready to close the café.

"Oh, it's just a beautiful day" M lied whilst blushing.

"Of course, it was." Duke chimed in, as she put the clean dishes away."And it was not the girl at table twelve" she said sarcastically with a grin.

Heather M blushed even more.
"Aww, heather as a crush" Duke replied.

"I didn't know you swing that way," Chandler remarked while she cleans the counter.

"I thought you guys knew I was pan?" MC said a little confused.

"I've known you since high school and I didn't know that," Chandler said, awkward silence followed that until duke broke it.

"Anyway, the pies went down a storm"

"Oh good, I was really proud of them," M said "I should be going now"