Chapter Three: Fight

We were all amazed that Five returned after all these year

We were all amazed that Five returned after all these year. We all gathered in the kitchen, as Five was hungry and needed some substance. I watched as he grabbed a chopping board as we all sat at the table. Klaus was sat crossed legged, as Diego sat beside him, Allison stood to the right of Klaus. Luther was sitting on the chair in front of Diego, as Vanya and I were sitting on the opposite side.

"What's the date? The exact date," Five asked, wanting to know as he collects the loaf of bread from the counter.

"The 24th," Vanya spoke up as he came back to the end of the table with the bread.

"Of what?" He asks once again, wanting to be specific.

"March," Vanya continued.

"Good," Five replied as he opened the loaf and grabbed two slices from it as we all watched. I don't think we could turn our gazes away from this.

"So, are we gonna talk about what just happened?" Luther announces, as it was a pressing issue that needed to be talked about. But Five remained silent, not wanting to speak of what had happened to him all those years ago. "It's been seventeen years," Luther stood to his feet as he spoke, his eyes never leaving Five.

Five scoffs at him. "It's been a lot longer than that," he states, stepping forward but he was engulfed by his power and was transported to behind Luther as he was grabbing something.

"I haven't missed that," Luther was always annoyed when Five used to transport himself away from augments or just for fun. It would annoy the hell out of Luther.

"Where did you go?" I asked, my eyes followed Five everywhere he went. I see him reach up the top shelve to grab something from there.

"The future-" He began, as he stepped off and into his jump portal and reappeared at the table with the stuff he got. "It's shit, by the way," this was all so mind boggling at the moment.

"Called it," Klaus called out, raising his hand slightly.

"I should've listened to the old man," Five walked to the fridge and opened it open. "You know, jumping through space is one thing-" he grabbed what he needed and closed the fridge door and headed back to the table. "Jumping through time is a toss of the dice," Five opened the jar he got, but looked up to stare at Klaus. "Nice dress," he states but I was still unsure how he got back and missed Klaus speaking.

"Wait, how did you get back?" Vanya asks the important question.

"In the end, I had to project my consciousness forward into a suspended quantum state version of myself that exists across every possible instance of time," Five explained in his own way how he could back, but to us it made no sense at all.

"That makes no sense," Diego spoke the truth as he wasn't the only one it didn't make sense too.

"Well, it would if you were smarter," Five replied coldly and without even looking at Diego. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Diego jump up, but was stopped by Luther putting his arm out.