Chapter Twenty-Eight: Here's to the End

I back up on the row, as my eyes was just staring at Ben right now, as he was dealing with the men

I back up on the row, as my eyes was just staring at Ben right now, as he was dealing with the men. I felt Luther and Allison's hand reach down and grip my shoulders, boost me up to my feet as we all just stared, completely in shock.

"Oh my God. It's him. Ben," Luther spoke in shock, as he didn't believe what he was seeing right now. Ben uses his powers to throw the men around and snapped their necks, and with the last few being dealt with. Ben throws them to the side, as his tentacles began to grow small and back into his stomach, as his shirt came back over to him. But suddenly, the blue faded and his figure disappeared from our sights. He was gone once again, but I now knew he was never far, he had never been far from us. The theatre began to shake violently, as dust came from above, and a nearby pillar drew cracks down it. My gaze turned to the stage to see Vanya's clothing turning white even her violin turned white.

"Guys, don't wanna ruin this moment, but Vanya's glowing," I directed my index to point at Vanya, who continued to play the violin and glow extremely bright. The building was also shaking due to Vanya's power. Klaus had made his way over to us, as Diego was still fighting, but I was getting worried by the seconds.

"Oh, welcome back. Where were you?" Luther spoke, making me take my gaze to where his went to see Diego walking back over to us, alive.

"Honouring a memory," he spoke as he came to my left. "So, how do you wanna end this thing?" Diego asks as I rose my hand and placed it on his shoulder and gave it a squeeze. His gaze was brought to me, as I could just tell he didn't kill Cha-Cha. I nodded gently to him as I let go of his shoulder as my gaze went to Luther. As he, Diego, Klaus and Five were all hunched over a bit, like a game meeting while in the games halftime. As Allison and I stood up straight.

"We surround her. All right? We come at her from all angles," Luther spoke his eyes flickering between us all.

"So it's a suicide mission," Klaus added.

"Yeah, but one of us could get through. It's the only chance we've got," Five added to the mix, but the plan wasn't so great.

"Are we all in?" Luther asked, as the boys nodded their heads to him agreeing with his plan. "Allison? Gwen?" Luther's eyes met with us, but we both shook our heads at him, disagreeing with this plan of his. "Stage left," he began his eyes went to Diego and tapped him. "Stage right. You guys take the front," his gaze went to Klaus and Five, who ran off down the rows to get into position. Luther began to walk to his position but Allison grabs onto his forearm.

"I'm sorry. There's no time, Allison," he began as I shook my head at him.

"Luther there must be another way," I pleased with him as he shook his head at me.

"If she finishes this concert, the world goes up in flames," he states but he left to take his position as Allison and I stare at Vanya who was engulfed in the bright glowing like of herself, it looked like a being from another planet.