Your loud laugh

When Bakugou met you again it wasn't because he planned to do so. Actually, you weren't the reason why he was there and he wasn't the reason for you to be there either.

The blond male just came from a walk and since the cold of the winter nipped at his nose, he decided to stop by at some café for hot chocolate. Coincidentally, this was the café in which Kirishima introduced him to you last time. He didn't expect to see you sitting there, though, wearing an oversize hoodie in which you hid your hands that were wrapped around your own hot beverage.

He decided to avoid any interaction with you since he still cringed at the last time he met you, not wanting to admit that he was part of the reason the two of you didn't get along. The explosion boy sat down at a table at the back of the cafe, hoping you wouldn't spot him. After he ordered, he scrolled through his phone without any purpose. Still, his attention was only broken when her heard a loud noise. 

A laughter. 

He looked up from his phone and his red orbs gazed over to where you sat, happily laughing with your friend.

He furrowed his eyebrows, finding it rather annoying but couldn't look away as well. He was glaring holes in your smaller form but you didn't seem to notice or maybe you were just ignoring him. He didn't know what he hated more. Sure, he was trying to ignore you, too, but that didn't mean you were allowed to do the same to him. He observed you chatting with your friend. His frown deepened when he realized that there wasn't any awkward silence or any shy gestures. You suddenly seemed like a new person. Open, confident, funny and even a bit teasing from all he could tell from his spot far away. You seemed a bit less boring out of sudden.

For a second, he questioned if you would have been like this with him if he just had tried to make you feel comfortable. He slightly shock his head, making his soft blond hair bounce as he let out a dismissive noise. His eyes were fixed on his phone again but your laughter that you let out from time to time pulled him out of his own thoughts every single time. 

Soon his hot chocolate came and he started to sip at his drink, before yet again he heard your laughter lighten up the room.

And it wouldn't be the last time he would hear it tonight.

Definitely annoying.