A Bit of Lore (To Mend The Broken)

So, there is a lot of lore behind the tangled mess that is To Mend The Broken.

We are gonna add chapters to this book explaining them, and going into further detail than what might be explained in the actual book.

Here we go!

____________________________________________________________

                                                          Grian and Etho

-Grian and Etho know each other quite well, as they basically grew up together. Both were brought to the End, though for different reasons and through different ways. 

-Etho is a little older than Grian, and, like Grian, was taken from their homeland. 

-Etho is an orphan, as their parents abandoned them when they were born. A Dark soldier brought them to the End, and they were raised to be a Darkcarrier, and to help the Ruler with his quest to Rule over all dimensions. 

-Etho was supposed to help Grian become a Darkcarrier, but Grian helped show Etho that they were on the wrong side of history. Not by their choosing, so they had a choice. Etho didnt make Grian a Darkcarrier, as they didnt want Grian to have that burden, but they were forced to still do something. Grian became a twisted angel instead, and was later "Freed" to go home. In reality, Darkness had been put into Grian, though much less than what Etho has.

- Grian and Etho had become best friends, and even though they were both miserable there, they had each others company. Now, they are a little closer than friends. 

- Etho was born with snow-white hair, and heterochromic eyes. It was one of the main reasons that their parents abandoned them. They always wear a mask and gloves, and for a reason. They were badly scarred, after an accident. Ethos first mission was to bring a Watcher to the Ruler, so the Ruler could gather information on the Watchers. It didnt go very well, as Ethos hands were  badly ripped, as well as their cheek. Watchers have the power to infuse curses in your skin, and for Etho, they created one so that whenever Etho lies, their scars glow. The Ruler doesnt know about this, since Etho covered their scars with gloves and a mask. If people found out, it could be used against Etho in many ways. 

-Grians first name is Xelqua, but he likes to go by his middle name, Grian. Only Etho knows his real name, and Grian made them swear not to tell anyone.

________________________________________________________

There yall go! 

It was a little short, but I think it gave some good backstory.

Any questions?

Any suggestions on who to do next?

Thank you!

Happy Reading!

-Broken <3