Not a chapter, but please read.

Let's have a chat, shall we?

Alright.

So I wanted to just explain what has been going on, and our plan for moving forward.

As many of you are aware of, Fern passed away.

Forest dared her to climb onto the roof, and had our Wattpad open to post that she was a loser if she fell off the roof, or didn't go up. She went onto the roof, but ended up falling off of the 3-story building. Landed on her stomach, and her head flopped, causing her to smack it on the ground twice. There was a lot of organ damage, and internal bleeding. Forest posted while laughing, but once we went over, we saw that she was unconscious. We yelled for our parents, and called 911. We all stayed in the ER for a while, and she went into emergency surgery.

They couldn't save her.

This is hard for everyone in our family, but Forest is feeling it the hardest. She feels guilty for the accident, and is blaming herself. She doesn't want anything to do with this app anymore, so she will not be on this account.

If you have known us for a while, you will know that Forest liked to mess with Fern. This was just our dynamic, but we all loved each other very much.

She was so kind and pure, and always made us smile. She made sure we re-applied sunscreen when we battled in the woods, and taught us that the best things in life are the smallest things, like a fun looking rock we found at the beach.

As triplets, we were closer than regular siblings, and after being together our whole lives, losing one of us has been horrible.

She had her whole life ahead of her. We are minors.

I've been sitting here sobbing, trying to think of what to say.

We have considered deleting the app, but I still want to write on here.

I really don't know what to do.

This sucks.

This fucking sucks.

Thank you for reading.

And for Fern, if you somehow see this from up above:

We miss you.

We love you.

You are our whole world.

Հանգչիր խաղաղությամբ.

Rest In Peace, Amalia.