RECOMMENDED

Hey there!

I promise there will be an actual one-shot next, but this needed to be put in here.

There are some really good books out there.

So imma list them off, so yall can check them out! (If ya wanna)

___________________________________________________________

1. Manual Restart

Written by @TheNerdyTurtle96

https://www.wattpad.com/story/238810693-manual-restart-a-hermitcraft-fanfiction

There are sooooo many under rated books out there that are a Lot better than To Mend The Broken, yet they have way less reads.

This is one of them. It is extremely under rated.  I have never read a book where I cried on chapter one.  This story does included shipping. I love the story line, and you get hooked into it from the very first chapters. Its one of my favorites.

Here is the Description:

NO REAL PERSON SHIPPING! MINECRAFT PERSONAS ONLY!

Something devastating happens to Wels and long story short, False is given a choice. She'll have to choose wisely, because the consequences are bigger and reach further than they seem.

If any of the hermits are reading this, please do not read this on camera or post it on Twitter. Let me know if you are uncomfortable with any of this and I will revise it or take it down.

Again, Amazing book! If anyone wants to check it out, I highly recommend Manual Restart. 

For those of you who have read it, Is it just me who cried through out reading it?

2.  The Ties That Bind

Written by 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/225694791-the-ties-that-bind

This one is a lot more well-known, and for a good reason too. This is an amazing book, with a lot of lore, and cliffhangers to keep you on edge. You learn a lot about the characters backstories through out the book. There is also a lore book called The Random Book Of Lore, a preview book called Ties Yet To Be Bound, and a backstory book call The Ties Of The Past. ( And A book that says the bad ending that was a option for the end but isnt going to be the actual end. It makes more sense to read the other ones first.)

All of these books are amazing, and I cried during some bits. 

I Highly Recommend checking these out, as they are amazing!

Description: 

Moving on from the horrible loss of all of his friends in the Aether, Grian has to learn how to be stronger for everyone. 

It may be easier than he thought-he didn't realize just how much pain others have gone through as well. He began to realize just how much these people could mean to him.

(Previously titled "Not From Around Here")

If you are looking for a good book that will give you a great story and a lot of lore, this is for you!

If you have read this book, has anyone figured out the code to the titles in The Ties Of The Past?

3. Featherweight

Written by 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/236293620-featherweight-hermitcraft-au

This is another popular one. It Is a well written, engaging story that is really creative. Plus, it goes along with some incredable drawings on every chapter.