16

Destined To Love Her Times Three: MiChaeng part 16

Napanganga na lamang si Chae sa kanyang naririnig. Hindi maabsorb ng utak niya ang sinasabi sa kanya ni Mina. Hindi niya rin tiyak kung dahil bai to sa kalasingan ng dalaga, o galling sa loob loob niya. But the fact that Mina can kill and harm people, it scares him.

Paano kung pati siya ay magawang patayin nito? Paano kung mapahamak ang mga tao dahil sa kanya? Will he tolerate it? Will he?

Tinitigan niya ito. Her eyes are still looks dizzy and drown in drunkenness, but there is something strange….he can’t read it…

Mina: Will you kiss me? Or hug me?

Napaisip siya. Her confession isn’t that sincere, and it only affect him a little. But his heart flutters when he heard it. Ano bang gagawin
niya????

Mina is a little impatient. Nakatitig lang sa kanya si Chae at hindi niya mabasa ang ekspresyon sa kanyang mukha? She can’t wait to see what he’ll choose and do. She’s anticipating!

Chae: I don’t like you.

Parang huminto ang pagtibok ng puso niya. Pinag iisipan niya kung totoo ba ang narinig niya.

Mina: A-ano?
Chae: Hindi na kita gusto
Mina: C-chae….

Tinitigan niya si Chae. He’s freaking serious! Base sa kanyang expression, seryoso ito sa sinasabi niya. She can read the determination in his face. She doesn’t like her anymore….and it breaks her heart. Inaasahan naman na niya ito e. no one will accept her knowing that she kills people for living, that’s she’s pretentious and a fake. Sino ba namang matinong lalaki ang magkakagusto sa kanya kung mukha at katawan niya lang ang maganda? Even an innocent beauty can harm people, she’s no exemption.

Mina: Ganun ba? T-then…do what you chose.

Mina is ready for the hug. Mayroong maliit na luhang pumatak sa kanyang pisnge. This damn drunk habit has no help. She’s too emotional and a honest person. Nagyon tuloy ay sinaktan niya lang ang sarili. Gusto niyang sapakin ang sarili para magising sa katotohanang kauri niya lang ang tatanggap sa kanya. If Chae is a bizarre, then there’s a possibility that she can be accepted but nothing is wrong with him! He’s a good citizen and completely sane person.

Mina: Go on…so we can forget what’s happening.

She turned into a cold hearted woman again. Pain is crossing her eyes and she can’t escape this mess she made herself. She has to accept that she’ll no exemption to cruelty of the game of love. Her heart skipped a beat as Chae took a step towards her, three steps and he will face her.

A lone tear fell as she closed her eyes. Go on Chae, I’m ready for the hug that means something really bad..

Chae: I don’t want you forget what’s happening because I will not.

Napamulat siya sa sinabi nito, at bago pa siya makapagtanong ay idinikit na ni Chae ang kanyang labi habang hawak ang batok nito na idinidiin ang mga halik niya. Mina’s eyes are widened and trying to process the moment.
He kissed her so it means……he still have feelings for her!

Mina responds to his kisses as soon as she realized what the kiss means. She put her arms to his neck and deepened the kiss until they are out of breath. They pulled out the kiss and pressed foreheads to each other.

Chae: I kissed you..
Mina: B-but you said you don’t like me anymore…
Chae: Yes
Mina: What!?
Chae: But I want to know you even more. I did kiss you because….it isn’t just a simple admiration nor love…it’s just…strange and weird feeling. I….I am scared of knowing you are capable of killing, but I know you won’t kill just anyone.…I wnat to understand you..I want to stay with you…I wamt to be with you…
Mina: C-chae…