The Boys

Once I opened the door, I saw four unfamiliar faces and Diggy.

"Hey" Diggy told me.

"Hi " I replied.

"This is Roc Royal,Ray Ray,Prodigy,and Princeton, also known as mindless behavior".

"Hi" I told them.

"Hey" they replied.

Veronica and Dashna joined us, and we chatted.Soon the doorbell ranged again, I opened the door and my sisters came in and started yelling "OMG its Diggy Simmons and mindless behavior", I made them shut up since they were too loud.

Stacey's POV

My name is Stacey Tia Parker, I'm the oldest out of my sisters, my favorite color is purple. I'm a bad bitch. I love rapping, I love ray ray. I'm a player and a sex addict. I can't get pregnant since I'm on a birth control pill. I'm 17 years years old born on August 8.

Andrea's POV

My name is Andrea Renee Parker, I'm 15 years old and I love Prodigy, but also I like Princeton, I'm bossy. My favorite color is yellow,I love singing and dancing. I was born on February 18.

"When are you boys leaving"? I asked

"In a few years" Prodigy replied.

"Thank god, cause we fucking love ya". I yelled.

"We love ya too" Prodigy said.

I winked at him.

Diggy's POV

Janeya and I went upstairs and had our own convo.

"How are you" I asked her.

"I'm fine,how about you"? She asked.

"I'm great" I replied.

I was staring at her since she was so beautiful.

"Its rude to stare" she told me.

"Sorry,but you're so beautiful". I told her.

"STOP lying,no one ever notices me so I'm ugly" she cried.

"No your not" I told her.

I lift up her chin and stared in her eyes,then our lips met and I felt Sparks, soon we were having a make out session.

Janeya's POV

He...he...kissed me.

What should I do?