Will You Marry Me?

Janeya's POV

I woke up the next morning to be greeted by Diggy and the kids all dressed and eating breakfast. I smiled and went to get cleaned up. I wore an orange sundress and some orange flats,my hair was curled and I wore some small earrings.

"Hey to all my babies" I said.

"Hi mommy"Victoria said.

"Hi momma" Jayda said.

"Mama" Jayden said.

"Hey bae" Diggy said kissing me.

"Eww momma nasty"Jayda said with a disgusted face. Diggy and I laughed and we went to the car with the kids and went to the doctors. "Miss Parker"? A doctor said. "Yes" I said. "Come with me" he said. Diggy and I went to a room and the doctor made me lay down and the doctor put some gel on my stomach. "Looks like you're pregnant" he said. "Thank you so much" I said. "Kids,you guys are gonna have another little brother or sister" I said. "Yay" Victoria said. "Ok" Jayda said. Jayden just laughed. Diggy was so happy. We left and invited everyone to a family get together. Mindless behavior, Jacob Latimore,Dashna,Olivia,my family,Diggy's family,David,and a unfamiliar girl was there.

"Um excuse me,but who are you"? I asked the unfamiliar girl.

"Oh sorry,I'm Mariah" Michael's girlfriends" she said.

"Oh sorry,hi I'm Michael's little sister Janeya" I said.

"Oh hi" she said. Soon I left and Diggy looked at me and said "Its time".

"Excuse me everyone, so we invited you guys here for a get together but we also have some news" I said.

"We're going to have our fourth child" Diggy said.

"All right" Dashna yelled. Everyone was happy for us except for Mariah, she looked angry. I wonder why, but I ignored that thought and was greeted by Dashna.

"Damn girl 4 kids" she said.

"Yea,I know" I aid.

"Oh,this is Olivia" she told me.

"I know,but hey Olivia" I said.

"Hey Janeya,congrats" she said.

"Thanks,so how are you and ray ray?" I asked.

"Well we decided to stick being friends since he likes someone else and I like Princeton,also Princeton asked me out" she said.

"Oh ok,congrats" I said.

"Thanks" she said.

Andrea came to me yelling "OMG Ray Ray asked me out.

"What did you say"? I asked her.

"I said yes" she said.

"Ok great" I said.

"Forget Ray Ray,Prodigy asked me out"Stacey yelled.

I was proud of the boys, they all made a move,but then Diggy made everyone quiet down and he came to me.

"Janeya, the first time I saw you,I knew that you were going to be my future,but then you rejected me,but I didn't give up like other boys, I made my move and got my chance,I did some horrible things that I regret,I'm really sorry. We have 3 amazing kids and 1 on the way, I really love you and I was wondering, Janeya Sabrina Parker, will you marry me?" He said on his knees pulling out an expensive silver snowflake ring with a dark blue crystal ball in the middle.

"Yes I will" I yelled crying. We kissed and Hugged, everyone was cheering.

"I love you Daniel Dwayne Simmons" she said.

"I love you too Janeya Sabrina Parker" I said.