Trevor's Plans

Janeya's POV

"Trevor, what are you doing here"? I asked angry.

"Oh hello everyone,Janeya,Diggy" he said smirking.

"Answer my question" I ordered him.

"Wait, how do you guys know each other?" Andrea asked suspiciously.

"Well that was my bro but not anymore" Diggy replied.

"Oh, but why are you angry sis?" Andrea asked me.

"Oh,I'm not, I'm just surprised that Trevor HAD the right to come back to my face and disrespect me again after what he did" I said angrily.

"Oh,well then Trevor I think its better if you leave so everyone can have peace" Andrea said sadly.

"Oh ok,bye Andrea" Trevor said and kissed her on her cheeks. Andrea ran upstairs to her room and closed the door. I went after her.

"Sis, are you okay?" I asked.

"Look Janeya, I really like Trevor but you hate him so I can't date him, after ray ray and I broke up,I though I would never fall in love again but I did" she cried.

"I'm so sorry, the past is the past,let's focus on the future" I told her.

"Well you embarrassed Trevor,but I forgive you,but you still need to go apologize to Trevor" she told me.

"Ugh, fine" I said. I went downstairs and Diggy and I left to go pick up the kids.

"Mom,I had my first kiss" Jayda told me.

"OMG,congrats sweetie,but with who?" I asked.

"The hottest boy in school, Terry Jackson" she said happily.