Changed

1 year later...

Victoria's POV

I'm now 12 years old,Jayda is 6,Jayden is 3, and Adam is 1. I'm in the 6th grade and I hate school. There's this girl name Makayla who bullies me because she is jealous that my dad is Diggy Simmons and her dad is...wait...she doesn't know him. I have a best friend named Heather and her dad is Chris Brown. Her favorite color is red and she likes to eat cheeseburgers. Now we're at school and here comes Makayla.

"Hi thot" she said.

"Hi bitch" I said.

"Excuse me,who are you talking to?" She yelled.

"BITCH,ITS LOOKS LIKE IM TALKING TO YOUR UGLY ASS WANNABEEE A SUPERSTAR'S DAUGHTER, BUT U DONT EVEN KNOW YO OWN DADDY" I yelled.

Makayla started crying and then she came and tried to punch me,I pushed her and she fall on the floor,then I climbed on top of her and beat the living shit out of her,soon,heather joined me and we both got in trouble. The principal called my mom and me and heather got suspended for 1 week.

"Victoria,I'm disappointed in you, why would you fight in school"? My mom asked me.

"Mom,she bullied me since 3rd grade,I needed to defend myself" I said.

"Oh, why didn't you tell me?" She asked.

"Because then you would've ask all these questions like right now" I replied while getting inside the car and closing the door.

Janeya's POV

Ever since Diggy left, Victoria has changed and has been acting rude to me and her siblings. So I decided to Skype Diggy since he's on tour for 3 weeks.

"Hey hubby" I said.

"Hey wifey" he said.

"How's your tour?" I asked.

"Its great,next week I'm coming home, how are my lovely wife and kids?" He asked.

"We're great,how about you?" I asked.

"I'm good" he said.

"Victoria has been acting mean ever since you left she has been fighting in school and she got suspended,I think that she misses her daddy a little too much" I told him.

"Aww,I miss her too,call her for me" he told me.

"VICTORIA YOUR DAD WANTS TO SPEAK TO YOU" I yelled.

"I'M COMING" Victoria yelled back.

"Hi daddy" she said.

"Hey princess, how are you?" Diggy asked.

"I'm good,how about you daddy?" She asked.

"I'm great,how's school?" Diggy asked.

"School is good" she said excitedly.

"Ok well daddy got to go,bye princess,love you and kiss your brothers and sister for me" Diggy told her.

"Ok bye love you too daddy" she said, then she left.

"Okay then bye honey love you" I told Diggy.

"Bye, love you too" Diggy said.

Victoria's POV

Today is Monday and I'm home alone since my mom went to work,my dad is not in town,and my siblings are at school and nursery. My aunties and uncles are working too. I decided to get revenge on Makayla so I called her boyfriend Devon and invited him over since he got suspended for cursing at a teacher. I wore a long robe since I was naked under, my hair was curled. Things are about to get freaky. I heard the doorbell ring and I went to open the door.

"Hey Devon" I said.

"Hey Victoria" he said.

We were watching TV when I suddenly kissed him,and surprisingly he kissed back,then we went upstairs to finish business. We got on my bed and he climbed on top of me and started to kiss me,then he untied my robe and let it fall,then I took of his pants and shirt,and he sucked on my breast and I pulled of his underwear and he kissed my thighs and spread my legs,he then ate me out.

"Devooonnnnnn,yes right there, oh damn" I moaned. He put a condom on then sticked his friend's tip in me and I moaned, he then stick his whole friend inside of me and I was in pain until it started to feel good and I started to moan like crazy, after 1 more hour,we both came again and then he left. I cleaned up my room and myself. Soon mom came home.

"Hi sweetie" she said.

"Hi mom" I said.

"Why are you so happy?" She said.

"Because my mom is finally home and I'm not alone anymore" I lied.

"Aww,ok sweetie" she said.

Revenge feels sweet.

Janeya's POV

I know that Victoria was lying because she had the same happy look that I had when I lost my virginity, but she is too young so she wouldn't go being my back and have sex. Anyways, I have to go pick up my other kids from school and daycare nursery. But anyways Diggy is coming home and I can't wait for him to come because I miss my hubby like crazy.