Revenge

2 Days Later

Dashna's POV

Its been two days since Veronica has been killed and Janeya's has not been doing well. She hasn't been eating,or showering,all she does is stay in her room and cry.I knocked on her door.

"Janeya,I think I know someone who can help us find Veronica's killer" I yelled.

"Who"? She asked.

"Get dress up and eat then I'm gonna bring you to the person who I know that can help us". I told her.

"Okay" she said.

I wore a green long sleeve shirt with the words BAE on it with some black joggers and some green Nike's. My hair was curled and my earrings were small. I got in my car and waited for Janeya to hop in.

Janeya's POV

I did my hygiene and wore a White long sleeve shirt with the words BAD on it and some red joggers with my all white Nike's. My hair was straightened and I wore some hoops and some red lipstick. No makeup. I went downstairs and ate for the first time in two days. I grabbed my phone and purse and went to Dashna's car.

Dashna drove me to Veronica's parents house,but then she made a turn and stopped in front of a house in the back of Veronica's parents house.

"Where are we"? I asked.

"Somewhere" she said.

"Where tho"? I asked again.

"Don't worry,just watch,come on" she told me.

I followed her as she ring the doorbell of the house.

"Nice to see you girls again" someone said.

" Hello David" Dashna said.

"What are you doing here..Da..Vi....d"? I asked.

"I live here" he replied.

"Now won't you girls come in" he said smirking.