Part 3

After the gio dead body thing

Kip decided if he slept he would forget about gio's body and everything possibly he will go home soon
He made it to the room and walked in he saw a note on the bedside and it was from the old women.

I put your clothes on the side of the bed tomorrow I will not be here so when you wake up just take a shower and head downstairs. Ps. Granny nise

Smiling softly at the note kip got ready for bed, before changing he made sure that jojo wasn't in the room.kip got dressed and went to sleep.10:00pm kip was twisting and turning he felt too hot and sweaty,suddenly kip woke up catching his breath he look around only to see it was 6:50am "hah...uh...hah" kip was breathing really hard he couldn't breathe and he felt like there was something on top of him "....." kip tried to move the object that was on top of him. A lot of time pushing the item it finally fell and made a noise "oof" kip was surprised so he look onto the floor without getting out of bed
"What the-hinata???" Kip said when he could see the orange hair " that's me hehe" hinata giggled,
"Why are you in room on my bed on top of me?" Kip whisper yells at hinata.

Hinata gets up wiping himself off " well because I was curious why you were making such strange noises, so I investigated" he says plainly "but that doesn't state the fact you were on top of me-you know what I Don't care" kip says annoyed, he's just tired and wants to sleep for once but it seems he can't have that.kip turns on the light and sits on up from the bed and hinata comes over."soo krip-"
Kip cut off hinata "it's kip" hinata realized and deeply apologizes."so kip what happened in your dream?"
Hinata Curiosity ask "it was a nightmare I guess, I saw my friends dead body yelling at me for leaving them and I fell off a building" kip says and hinata is in awe all hinata says is "oh, I never had a nightmare before" is this kid for real, kip thinks "oh well that's good, you wouldn't want one"
They just talk about dreams and nightmare until morning.

....

Jojo's pov

"Aha finally got some good photo's" Jojo says while holding his phone walking back to his room.He could really use some cleaning supplies to be honest "that kip guy name sounds like simp,lol imma call him simp" jojo whistles to himself while entering his room. Jojo sits down opening the laptop and uploads the photos so he could sell them. "Whoo~ that's sweet I can make so much money from these photo's"
(Author:jojo's like hisoka oOoOooOo gOnNnNNNnN XD) When jojo was uploading the photos to his laptop someone walks in the room.

"Jojo I took a shower can I see you know?" The person says. Jojo asked if the person took more than 3 showers and the person said "yes" and so jojo said "come in". Jojo turn from his work and look the person in the eyes and spoke "so, Virgo wassup?why did you need me at 6am in the morning?" Virgo looked out of place she was blushing like crazy "I-I well I just wanted to see you like if your okay" she says quickly while blushing. Jojo doesn't seem phased cause he knows Virgo like that "well I'm doing okay, so you can go back to bed" jojo starts cleaning up the before getting ready for bed. Virgo just groans "come on live a little jojo, come back with me" jojo acting stupid didn't understand and said what and Virgo groans "ugh,forget it good night even though it's morning" Virgo walks out the room leaving jojo genuinely confused but he doesn't question it and heads to bed.

......

Virgo pov

While stomping her way to hinata's room Virgo is frustrated and sad she kicks the door open and throws herself on the bed "stupid jojo! How oblivious are you" Virgo just nonstops cries and eventually falls asleep with tears rolling down her eyes......... to be continued

(Author: sorry Virgo but I need the drama to be alive >:))

723 words